Chapter 7

A/N: First off, OMG 1000 READS FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Second, thank you all for the love and support about the story, and you don't JUST have to say things, I'm fine with a little bit of pointers on what you think would make the story a little bit better, or any editing thingys.

_______________________________________________________

*Marks P.O.V*

Ella was putting her stuff into the trunk of my car, we would be staying at a hotel until we had made the down payment on the house that the boys and I decided to surprise her with. I want to get her a phone but Adam called dibs... I hope he doesn't go all out and get her better phones then we have. We do not need a spoiled rotten daughter to deal with.

I turned on the car when Ella got in, she waved good-bye to Jordan and Taylor who were standing in the lobby in the window of the large apartment building. Adam was currently out buying her a phone and we were going to go to his home for dinner tonight so that he could give it to her.

Ella stared off into the tree's lining the highway as I drove, she looked mystified by them, as if they brought on some memories.

"They do bring back memories." She said to me

Had I been speaking aloud?

"Yes."

Guess I did it again... oops...

"What does it remind you of Ella?"

"Canada. Most of the country sides looked like this, thick forests lining them and wood land creatures scurrying about, collecting nuts and berries, or migrating across the sky in preparation for winter, in late January, the snow drifts could sometimes be up to your knee's, I used to fill a spray bottle with water and add food coloring to it in order to draw in the snow, the year my parents died, we made a family of snow angels..."

By the end of her story she was crying, but I had also parked the car, I pulled her into a hug and just let her get it all out, no more sorrows, no more tears.

"I love you Ella, Jordan loves you, Taylor loves you, Adam loves you, Emily loves you, you are not unloved, your parents loved you, and tomorrow when you meet your cousin, he'll love you to, I promise you that I will never leave your side, I'll be there when the going gets tough, we'll be the tough and get going." I whispered into her ear as she fell asleep, when she was finally asleep, tears were still leaking from her eyes, but I couldn't stop that so I kissed her on the top of her head and carried her into the hotel with her snuggling into my chest with every step.

*Ella's P.O.V*

I am loved...

*Adam's P.O.V*

I have started my plan to get Ella to love me, I bought her and IPhone 5 and her own laptop as well.

I know she doesn't NEED this stuff, but I'm sure she'll like it.

I got home and as soon as I was in the door I was being attacked with a hug from Dawny-poo. YES SHE'S HOME FROM VACATION!!! Oh God how do I tell her I have a kid with three other GUYS!

"DAWN! YOUR HOME! Where's my souvenir? JUST KIDDING YAAYY!"

She laughed

"I did actually get you a present." She said as she pulled out, wait for it, a key chain.

I took a second look at it then hugged her so hard I think she may have been winded.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS BUTTER KEY CHAIN?!" I asked as I started switching my keys to it.