Chapter 12

OK... I UNDERSTAND... I KNOW I PROMISED MORE UPDATES, BUT I HAVE A COMPLETLY LEGIT REASON AS TO WHY I HAVE NOT UPDATED SINCE SCHOOL GOT OUT, AND THAT IN THAT MY SISTER BROKE HER ARM AND IS IN THE HOSPITAL, HOW DID SHE BREAK IT YOU ASK? SHE FELL OFF OF A SEE SAW ._. I KNOW... SHE IS 11 TOO xD.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was wearing old, ripped up skinny jeans and a shirt I don't really care about all to much, why you may ask? Well, today i get to help paint the house! They had ripped up the flooring in most rooms and replaced it, updated the kitchen completely, and fixed the plumbing in the house and a lot more, now it was up to the dad's and myself to paint it, I was only sure of the colours selected for my room and the rest of the guys rooms, not the others though...

I had choosen black on three walls and because it would be too dark otherwise, lime green on the forth. Taylor has a dark blue set for his walls, Jordan has each wall a different colour because he couldn't choose (Blue, green, red, yellow) and then he has the door going to be orange(everyone elses doors are white, except mine which is a really dark purple),  Mark has his room plain beige .-. I know right... And lastly Adam has the closest you can get to gold possible.

I was in my room finishing up the second black wall, I'm going to let them all dry before I do the green by painting the door and staring at Jordan whilst he paints his...

~End of day~

We finished all the bedrooms and decided to head back to Jordan's and crash for the night. It had been a long day and I smelt heavily of paint, so before anyone else could I jumped in the shower before pulling on a pair of plaid shorts with a tank top and falling onto the couch in defeat...

~I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LATER IT IS FFS IM TIRED #Crying~

Taylor, Adam and I were taking care of the living room and bathrooms while Mark took care of the basement and kitchen.

As we finished I dropped my paint brush in the can then ran up to where my room was, I dipped a new brush in the lime then flicked it at the black walls then reversed it for the lime wall, flicking it with black.

I had been allowed to choose furniture as well for my room. I had purple everything, bedspread and pillows, bean bag chair, lamp, desk dresser (wardrobe to the ammuricans)

It was all so awesome...

______________________________________________________________

K that's the chapter, i updated, i know, i die a lot....................................................

Luv meh plz

Like this story if u cri evry tym....

I cri, yus evry tym......

~NattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttAtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttackXD