Chapter 11

(OK BEFORE EMILY KILLS ME, GO READ dEMceptions STORY!!!!)

*few days later cuz I'm a rebel B)*

   The guys had just called me down from Taylor's bedroom at his house where I had asked to play Minecraft, I pause the game and jog down the stairs, panting slightly when i hit the bottom, man. I need to get some sort of cardio going on with this... Just this...

"You requested my presense dear fathers o' mine?" I say with a small chuckle at my own terrible attempt at humor

"Yeah we did, we have something we wanted to tell you..." Mark says with a smile

"Well then, get on with it, times a tickin', what is it???" I asked exitedly

"We're moving into a house with eachother, we found a nice one for a fairly reasonable price that we can work with, we can paint it then move in, do you want to help paint your room? By the way, it's a new house that has a stereo system built  into the walls of your room, you can also choose any color you want as long as you paint it, or atleast some of it yourself." Taylor says with a large grin

   I jumped up and hugged him, this is amazing! I can't wait to see the place, I bet it's really nice...

"Do you have the keys? Can we go look at it? I really want to see it."

"Ok, so, yes and yes, PLUS on the way back we can stop at the hardware store to get samples for paint, oh and the place also needs to be refloored in you, Jordan's, Adam's/Dawn's, the dining room and i think the upstairs bathroom... carpet or wood?" replied Mark

I reply by saying

"Carpet for the bedrooms, heck get it for the ones that don't need it as well, and then hardwood for the dining room, and tile for the bathroom... one would assume someone would know that you use tiles in bathrooms..."

"Ok, go get changed into some jeans, its cold out, also don't forget your phone." Said Jordan, shooing me off with my bag and phone that I would always forget...

   I take my shorts off as I pulled my jeans out of the bag, quickly throwing them on and grabbing a sweater and throwing that over my head, I then ran down the stairs and hopped into Taylors car, sliding to the middle because I was the smallest, Jordan turned on the radio as Taylor pulled out of the garage and sexting by Blood on the Dance Floor was playing. I grinned and sang along

(A/N: THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM PUTTING THE LYRICS TO THAT SONG IN THIS STORY, THEY ARE HORRIBLY INAPPROPRIATE AND MY LITTLE SISTER LIKES TO READ WHAT I WRITE, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT!!!!!)

   Adam, Mark, Jordan and Taylor stared at me as I sang, I just laughed and continued singing, the song ended and Jordan was the first to speak up.

"Why the hell do you know that song, that is SO inappropriate?"

"When you live an a place with very little entertainment, you and your best friend end up really liking one song, you learn the exact lyrics, you and her end up singing it as a duet mostly but she clearly wasn't here this time."

"Ok????"

"What? try it sometime! It's so much fun..."

He shook his head and looked forward once more as we pulled into an unknown neighborhood, Taylor parked in front of an extremely large house that had a white color to it and ivy growing along one side. We all got out of the car as Jordan unlocked the door to the magnificent house and we all stepped in side, I was taken  away by how cozy it was, they haven't furnished anything yet so it was very spacey (A/N: is that a word? xD), to the left of the entrance was the kitchen, it seemed to be extremely modern. The left of the entrance held a glass, spiralled stair case up to the second floor, I ran up the stairs into the upper level, the stairs are at the beginning of an elegant creme coloured hallway with black vine type designs painted onto the walls. The first door was a washroom, the next SEVEN on both sides were all bedrooms/multipurpose rooms i.e: recording/guest rooms. In six of the seven large rooms there were balconies looking out to the front and back yards, the house was in a bit more of a rural location with large sums of trees every where.

"Taylor, the house is beautiful, thank you, thank all of you, this time with you guys has been the best time ever." I say in all honesty then hug them tightly in a group hug.

I love these guys...

______________________________________________________________________________ Bai