Chapter 9

*The next day*

I awoke on an extremly uncomfortable couch and rolled off onto the floor, much better.

I heard chuckling

"Hey looks who's up guys." I heard Adam say.

I glance over to see, alot... of...people...I've...never...met...before...

I stared at the people.

"OH! This is Ty and Jason."

I waved slightly.

"Umm, Adam can I get dressed in your bathroom?"

"Yeah, down that hallway to the left."

I got dressed and when I came back the people were still there.

I hopped up and sat on the counter next to the one they called Jason and Ty.

"So, do u guys work for Machinima aswell?"

"Yep, we adopted a girl named Clara. She's out getting clothes for school on Monday."

School... I know nothing about if what school I'm going to go to...

*3 hours later at Taylors home*

I was sat on the floor of Taylor's room reading a book, I found it on the side table and the cover interested me, Taylor was recording something for his channel, I glanced up and saw square,

Minecraft!

Wow, Taylor plays minecraft, and I think Adam's name has something to do with minecraft...

I went back to the book and soon enough Taylor was ending off the video and stopping the recording. I dog eared the page I was on as he turned to me.

"So, now that I'm done recording, we can actually get to know each other and or talk."

"Hey this is kind of an obvious question but was that minecraft you were playing just then?"

"Yeah why?"

"Do you think we could play for a little while? I know how."

He laughed a little.

"We would choose the only one from the group of girls that knows what minecraft is... But yeah we can play for a while."

I cracked up a grin.

"Lets play then." I said

We got on and set up a new world. The spawn was in a grass lands biome, I groan.

"Wonderful, an utter lack of tree's, Now this won't end well."

We play like this for a while then when we find a forest biome and get some logs I make myself lead interior designer in charge of decoration and contracting, I finally bothered to notice his minecraft name, 'Antvenom', well that's a weird name, but ten again mine IS EllieTehPersonishdood... Meh...

We played until TayTay realized it was around supper so we both got off and he took me to the kitchen, he started grabbing a pizza sized pan, then a frozen pizza from the fridge, man these people eat a lot of pizza....

"Hey you can get a drink from the fridge if you're thirsty."

 I nodded and open the door to the cold thing that I forget the name of.

Can't drink milk, not that I can't have any dairy, I just cannot force down a glass of milk. Can't stand orange juice, no lemonade, to sour, COKE ZERO!!!! Ding ding ding we have a winner,,,

"Hey do you mind if  I have a bottle of coke zero?"

"No go ahead."

I took one of those sucka's and I drank it.

As Taylor closed the door to the oven I sat on a dinning room chair.

"Food will be done in around  10 to 15 minutes."

I nodded and took a sip of the yumminess.

"So Ella, we, as in Jordan, Mark, Adam and I, thought it over and decided that you were best off being homeschooled. But because of this you're not going to meet people, so what we're going to do is take you to meet our fellow Machinima Realm workers and their daughters once a week. are you ok with that?"

"Yep."

"Ok, so we have arranged for you to meet Adam and I's friend SlyFoxHound or Eddie, and his group of Him, ImmortalHD or Aleks, Deadlox or Ty and MinecraftUniverse or Jason. Plus their daughter Clara."

I nodded and picked up the book I had been reading before hand, thinking the conversation was over.

Taylor set the food on the table and we ate in silence.