Chapter 3

I just decided that if I relaxed then my muscles would relax and maybe it wouldn't hurt as much, so I relaxed, closed my eyes and waited for pain with the odd tear falling down my cheek.

What shocked me the most was when the pain never came.

I decided I would take the risk and look to see if they were waiting for me to be looking at them, but when I looked out, all of them, they were staring at me with extremely sad eyes.

Jordan sat me up-right then took a seat next to my light, maybe 90 pound frame and pulled me into a side hug, rubbing my back lightly, I finally let the tears fall as they please onto his chest, he just whispered that it was ok over in my ear multiple times, strangely enough that calmed me a great amount, I was still bawling my eyes out, but at this point, Jordan had gained my full trust, I will tell him all he wants, as long as we are alone and he continues to make me feel like I finally have a person who loves me, Emily was the only one before, she loved me like a sister and so did I. I can tell that I'm going to be closer to him then the rest.

I won't trust Adam for a long while and that's IF I ever trust him at all.

Taylor gave me a minor scare and all so I'll take a month of avoiding him or so.

Mark, well, I don't know what to think about Mark yet....

Jordan picked me up bridal style.

"I'm gonna take her to my place for the night because my place will be the least noisy and I've already finished editing so I can stay with her as much as she wants, plus no offence Mark but your place is like a pig pen." Jordan stated and they all nodded.

"Is that ok with you?" he asked me in a whisper

I nod in the slight, he could probably feel me nodding against his chest more then he could see me.

He set me down then threw my make-shift book bag/suitcase over his shoulder then resumed carrying me out to his car.

"Can I pull my ipod in?" I asked him

He nodded

"Sure, where's the harm."

I laughed lightly.

"I don't listen to that pop, rap or indie crap." I state

I then hooked up my iPod and 'decided to break it' by Marianas trench from their 'Fix me' album was on.

I smiled, this was one of their best songs they ever made.

What the hell, I'll sing to it

and that's exactly what I did

"All the concrete words around here 

I'm the bad seed, I think I swallowed it whole 

You're the compromise that never falls through 

Never left behind on the break down

A thousand promises that never seemed to help me before 

A hundred less and I would stumble till I found the back door 

With nothing left to think I'll probably sit around and ignore 

The apathy that always leads me

All the broken hearts that hang around here 

All the sick things that make you pull out your hair 

All the bad dreams, all the nightmares 

All the apathy that's always sticking it in

A thousand promises that never seemed to help me before