IX. anyone can die

     Robin shoved Sidney into the counter. All has been revealed. Amber pops out from the living room, slinging her arm around Robin's neck – clearly pumped. It's time for act three.

     "Someone has to save the franchise! You see, no one has made a great Stab movie since the first one," Richie explains, as he throws Sam into the kitchen counter. He turns to Amber.

     "Hey, baby, you want to go get the very ex-Mrs. Riley?" 

     "Yeah, I do," Amber says, beaming. A slight look of discomfort on Robin's face shows as Amber exits the kitchen. Sidney looks around – now's her chance. She starts to reach for the knife on the counter before Robin quickly raises her gun at her.

     "Whoa. . .whoa," Richie quickly protests, nearing in on Sidney. "Sidney Prescott. You know. . .I'm a really big fan." Richie beams. Sidney furrows her eyebrows.

     "Go fuck yourself."

     A beat passes as Richie glares at Sidney, "You see the last Stab movie?"

     "Not really a fan of scary movies."

     "That checks out. Anyways, it sucked balls. Because nobody takes the true fans seriously. Not really. They just laugh at us, and why? Because we love something? We're just a fucking joke to them?" Richie yells. Robin glares at Sam, keeping a raised gun.

     "How can fandom be toxic? It's about love! They don't fucking understand that these movies are important to people."

     "Richie. . ." Sam starts, before Robin inches closer.

     "We're gonna help them! Hollywood's totally out of fucking ideas, so we decided we'd give them new source material to follow. You know, bring it back to basics. 'Based on actual events'"

     Amber comes in at that moment, dragging in an injured Gale. "Sit the fuck down!" Amber yells, as she goes to move towards Sidney. Gale looks up and sees. . .Robin. Wearing that familiar robe. Gale felt a million little knives stab her directly in the back. God, how hard she tried to hate Robin in that moment. For doing something Gale thought she would never do. But, the love she had for her was battling the hate. Robin tried looking her mother in the eyes, but just turned back to Sam, with a glare.

     "You guys did all this just to make me the hero of your fucked-up movie?" Sam spits out in Robin's face. A slight smirk appears on Robin's face.

     "Oh, you're not the hero. You're the villain," Robin laughed at Sam, holding the gun closer. "Think about it. The daughter of Billy Loomis who sees fucked-up visions of her dead dad. Sidney Prescott killed your father. You did all this just to get her back to Woodsboro."

    Robin finally dropped her act. Dropped the act of pretending to like Sam. God, she had no words for how much she hated Sam Carpenter. She had no clue how Sam could just abandon Tara like that. Sam had no clue how much it fucked Tara up. Sam had no clue how many times Tara had asked why she wasn't good enough. But, Robin knew. Robin was there for all of it. But, Sam wasn't.

     "You know the biggest problem with the Stab movies is? There's no Micheal Myers or Jason Voorhees. No bad guys to keep coming back." Amber said, pointing her knife in Sidney's face. "But the illegitimate daughter of the original mastermind? Now that's a fucking villain," Amber scoffed.

     "How did you know?" Sam asked.

     "About your father? I mean, it's a small town and your mom's a drunk!" Amber laughed out. She looks back at Richie, "I met Richie on the Stab subreddit. I've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house. We realized we had pretty similar ideas."

    Richie inched near Sam, whispering to her, "Wasn't that hard for me to find you in Modesto. It wasn't that hard for me to fuck you, either." 

     "Fuck you!" Sam spits back in Richie's face. A slight smirk is evident on his face.

     "Well, now you're just quoting the original." Amber and Robin chuckled a bit at this. Amber looks over at Sam.

     "But it wouldn't work with just you, Sam. See, we had to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter. Can't have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee!" Amber yells, with Richie agreeing with her. Robin rolls her eyes, but tries to keep a smile. "Dewey had to die to make it real. To show that this wasn't just some bullshit, cash-in, run-of-the-mill sequel. Because our movie has fucking stakes!" Amber yells. Sidney peers over her, a knife catching her eye. 

     "Cause anyone can die in a requel," Amber happily says. Sidney takes her chance, and reaches for the knife. Amber quickly stops her, driving a knife into her stomach!

    "No!" Gale and Sam both yell in unison. Robin looks at the woman, appearing a bit regretful. Sam starts to move towards Sidney, before Robin points the gun at her.

     "Woah! Hey, sit the fuck down!" Robin yelled. Richie sighs as he kneels down next to Sidney, "I'm so sorry, Sid. We can't let you live either. I mean, surviving this many times. . .that would just be ridiculous. This time, the fans are gonna be the ones who win."

    Richie looks over at Amber, standing up, "Go get Tara out of the closet. We got to go start staging the bodies!" Richie yells, as Amber leaves the room. Gale looks up at Robin.

     "Cut the bullshit, Robin. You never gave a fuck about those movies," Gale presses, knowing this isn't just about 'creating a requel.'

    "You're right," Robin says, gesturing her gun towards Sam, "It's about you. You left. You left Tara to suffer. You missed out on your sister's life!" Robin yelled, angrily, as she kneeled down next to Sam, who was giving Robin a bitter look, with a hint of hurt, "It's gonna be fucking great killing you."

    "God, you really should've listened to Dewey. He nailed it in one! Dude, look at the love interest!" Richie said, gesturing between him and Robin, "Are you fucking stupid? I even had you convinced it could be your sister," Richie says, looking proud of himself. Robin looks at him and smirks.

     "You're right, Richie," Robin says. Richie looks confused for a minute, before Robin raises her gun and fires at him, straight in the chest!

     "Always look at the love interest."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

yes she may be psychotic but i'm in love with her