Prologue: The Emperor of Chaos and Hope

3rd person's POV

Location: Deep in the Dark World

Inside of the dark world there was a man on his knees, his hair was long, he had scars on his body, his arms, neck and waist was chained.

His name was Kurayami Shadow Sieghart Kure a warrior that was betrayed by his so called allies and imprisoned for so many years just because of something that he didn't mean to do

His name was Kurayami Shadow Sieghart Kure a warrior that was betrayed by his so called allies and imprisoned for so many years just because of something that he didn't mean to do. The only ones that believed he was innocent was his mother, his wives, his brothers, dragon fathers, uncles and aunties and his teachers. Kurayami held deep hatred and revenge against the Divines minus his wife Alice Trinity and a few others.

Kurayami: One day.........One day, when I break these chains or I'll be set free I won't forgive any of them leaving me to rot in this prison..........

Kurayami heard laughter and he knew who it was.

???: 'Why not get revenge instead?~ That's what you always do Kurayami~'

Kurayami: Shut up.........Because of you, I'm imprisoned here, because of you, I was cursed with this power from you and because of you, I was betrayed! This is all your fault! I will never forgive you!

???: '.......Hehe~ That's true~ But you deserve it after sealing me away in this prison~'

Kurayami: I swear when I find you again! I will finish the job I should have done all those years ago!

???: 'I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY PARTNER~! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!'

The voice then faded away and Kurayami looked down and closed his eyes until......

???: My baby boy.

Kurayami's eyes snapped open and he saw........His mother Alma, The Daughter of The Darkness itself, The Ruler and Goddess of all Darkness and Chaos and The mother of all Kurayamis.

His mother Alma, The Daughter of The Darkness itself, The Ruler and Goddess of all Darkness and Chaos and The mother of all Kurayamis