Chapter 3: Arkham Knight

3rd person's POV

Kurayami was seen walking towards a base covered in blood and behind him were dead members of the Wu clan.

He panted slightly as he had to say, killing those members of thr Wu clan certainly took a while. It wasn't because they were tough or anything, the main reason was because there was so many of then.

If he had to give a guess on how many he killed, probably around a hundred or more at most.

Kurayami: Edward's gotta be there.....I can feel it.

Kurayami has been searching for Edward for what felt like ages, if he is actually at this base he's heading to than everything he has done will be worth it.

He entered through the sewers and through the vents and began crawling around to find the room where Edward was.

He had to admit, he felt like he was in one of those animated shows. Kurayami can't remember which one though, but doing all this does remind him of something he saw of Netflix...something to do with the Fast and the Furious franchise and spies.

He kept crawling until he heard chattering and he looked down to see his target and Edward's son.

Edward Wu

Gilbert Wu

Gilbert Wu

Kurayami: "There he is and his son as well

Kurayami: "There he is and his son as well..."

Kurayami wasn't expecting to see his son, but that didn't matter to him. All that Kurayami was focused on was Edward Wu himself and nothing more or less.

Edward: Kuku. That kid always reaches my expectation. He managed to kill my brother that easily.

Gilbert looked at his father.

Gilbert: I don't see your reason for being obsessed with him, father...

Edward chuckled.

Edward: Oh, you dont need to worry about what I care for my son

Wu Member: Boss, the helicopter is ready.

Edward: Already? Wow, that was fast

They headed towards the helipad but Kurayami kicked the door vent down and landed.