Chapter 4

Partner

[Text in this font means it's said in Korean]

Felix had been at the University for four weeks now and everything was going smoothly. He had actually gotten pretty popular but he didn't let it get to his head. He was getting to know his roommate Hyunjin a lot more and they were very close now! Not only to Hyunjin but he got to know the rest of the boys as well.

Felix had gotten to know that the boys were very popular. Students always used to come up to him and tell him that he was hanging around a very "well known" crowd. He didn't pay much attention to those comments and focused on his classes. That was the thing tho... It was very hard to focus on classes with practicing for the band, homework everyday, test's already scheduled and topped off with Felix's modeling.

He had so much to do this week. He has two shoots, three tests, four two-hour classes in one day and the performance was in two days!! He was so stressed and felt like he was about to break down any minute.

"Earth to Felix!!" Hyunjin said waving his hand around trying to get Felix's attention. "You've been zoning out a lot are you okay?" Hyunjin asked with concern in his eyes. Felix let out a sigh.

"Just stressed nothing much. We should get back to the costumes rehearsal is tomorrow" Hyunjin knew something was up but he didn't push Felix to tell him and they both started looking at their options and couldn't find anything.

"Ok we need something different we can't just perform in a plain shirt and black jeans" Felix said getting up and going towards Hyunjin's closet. He scanned through Hyunjins closet and took out random peices of clothing. Hyunjin was so confused, there was no way those peices would fit together. Felix then took a red and black shirt he had taken out and buttoned them together. He then took some black pants with pockets all over and paired it with the shirt he had made. He took a beret from his own closet and picked out Hyunjin's shoes. He also took one of his black hairbands and added it to the outfit.

"Here try this on" Hyunjin had questionable thoughts about this but still tried the outfit on. Since they had been living together for a week now Felix was pretty used to seeing Hyunjin shirtless so he didn't mind when he changed with him being in the room, though he did always get nervous but he just ignored it.

"Wait... Why does this actually look pretty good." Hyunjin said while looking at himself in the mirror. "Lix this is so good you could be a Fucking fashion designer, screw dancing you should be a stylist ill be your model" Hyunjin winked at Felix which made him slightly blush. "This deserves to go on instagram"

@hyun.jin

"You actually posted it?" Felix said surprised

"You actually posted it?" Felix said surprised. Hyunjin nodded and sent a full outfit pic to the group chat to tell that his outfit was done. By then Felix was also done with his outfit and sent his pic to the group as well, Hyunjin insisted he gave the others some tips so he did give them in the group.