Chapter 8

The performance

"We got this"  Hyunjin reassured Felix. Felix didn't reply. He was so nervous. Hyunjin didn't know what to do to comfort him so he tried his best with words but it didn't seem to work.

"Lix it's gonna be fine.... If you don't wanna do it-"

"No I'll do it"

"Lix-" Hyunjin took a deep breath. He didn't know if he was gonna regret what he was going to do but without thinking he hugged Felix. He hugged him. Even though they have known each other for a bit but they haven't properly hugged.

Hyunjin pulled out of the hug first. Hyunjin put his hands on Felix's face and made him look at him.

"It's gonna be alright you're gonna do great" He said while looking into Felix's bright eyes. Felix nodded finding comfort in Hyunjin's words.

"Is that what friends do?" Han whispered to Changbin.

"I don't think so..."

"Guys you ready you need to get on stage" Chan called out. Both Hyunjin and Felix nodded.

"They'll be announcing your name soon" Seungmin said. Hyunjin took a peek to see how many people were there and it looked as if the whole school was present.

"And now we'll like to welcome Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin for a duet performance, give them a round of applause!!" The host announced.

"Let's go"

Just as both of them walked on stage the crowd cheered for them. They got into their positions and the music started. Everyone was singing along and cheering them on.... They're cheering for us... Felix thought.
It was a moment that both of them would never forget. The excitement, the nervousness, the thrill, the crowd everything..... It was unforgettable.
.

"Thankyou so much!!" Hyunjin said into the mic.

"We really appreciate you guys coming thankyou so much!!" Felix continued.

"Hyunjin and Felix will be performing with their band as well!! Make sure to look forward to that till then we'll take a 10 minute break. They both bowed and went off stage after finishing their performance.

"Both of you did great!!" Chan exclaimed.

"My babies are all grown up"  Seungmin says with the most dad smile ever.

"Aren't you younger then us?" Felix questioned. Seungmin started clapping and cheering..

"Wohooooo Go Felix and Hyunjin"..... "Hyung" He said in a small voice.

"Let's do great on our next performance as well!" Changbin said.

"We should probably get ready, the performance is in 10 minutes" Jeongin stated.

"We did great"  Felix said with a smile.

"We did, and we'll do great again"
Hyunjin said with a small smile.
.

"Thankyou guys so much for coming! Thankyou so much!!" Chan explained.
The crowd had only grew more and the cheers were even louder.

"Thankyou so much for this amazing performance! Now I think the audience deserves a proper introduction don't you think?" The host said and  the crowd cheered louder and louder.

"Step out, hello we are Stray kids" All the members said together. They had practiced this so many times to get it right it felt so good to finally do it on stage.

"Give it up for Stray kids!"

All of them bowed and went off stage.

"That was...."

"Incredible"

"I really didn't expect the audience to be this big!" Han exclaimed.

"Me too! And to think that all these people are in our university is crazy!!" Minho added.

"This day will always be remembered,  we should take a picture!" Jeongin suggest. Everyone agreed and came together to take a photo. Felix was the first one to post it on Instagram.

@felix.x

After the performance;))

@hyunjin.n: 🤧🥳🥳 We did great!!

@seo.bin: I look so good there😼

@minho: @seo.bin no you don't😺

@chri.s: Guys stop fighting🙂

.
.
.

"We should have dinner together!! As a celebration, what do you guys think?" Seungmin suggested.

"I think all of us are too tired to dress up and go somewhere nice so how about pizza night?"  Chan suggested.

"That sounds great!" Han exclaimed.

"Let's go-

" Not before all of us shower, we all stink" Minho stated  and small laughs were heard.

"Let's get changed and meet up then?" Changbin called out.

"Wait were are we meeting?" Chan asked. And everyone looked at him as if he didn't know the answer to 2+2.

"What...?" Chan was confused.

"Isn't it obvious?" Felix stated.

"You gave the biggest dorm where else would we meet up?" Minho said sarcastically.

"You guys might as well move in"
.
.
.
Felix and Hyunjin walked to their dorm together. They were walking in silence though it didn't feel awkward.

"Hyung"

"Hyung?" Hyunjin questioned. Felix didn't understand what Hyunjin meant.

"You haven't called me that in a while"

"Should I not call you hyung?" Felix asked slapping himself mentally cuz  he felt like he made it awkward.

"No its not that it's just that it's just been a while..." Hyunjin answered with a small smile.

"I'll just stick to Hyunjin then" Felix said with a small laugh and Hyunjin agreed.

"What did you want to say?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh- Uh nothing"
.
.
.
_______________________________________
A/n:
I'm finally posting this chapter, I've had it written for agessss, my mids are on my head rn so I won't be updating much but yeah here's a little chapter hope you like it:))
.
.
.
Take care:)
조심하세요