Chapter 6

Will you be my boyfriend?

(text in bold will be said in Korean)

"Hyunjin! I said to put it in the blue bowl not the white one" Felix said. They were in chemistry class, their last class of the day and they had it together. They were trying to mix up some chemicals but it wasn't going the best.....

"I'm sorry I suck at Chemistry" Hyunjin apologized. "Wait" He said with Felix's attention towards him.
"Why does that look like santa Claus twerking" Hyunjin said while trying to hold in his laugh.

"What the fuck are you on.... Wait I kinda see it" Felix said while also trying to hold in his laughter. They spend the next 20 minutes trying to make out different shapes.

"I know you're already so messed up but you didn't have to bring Hyunjin down with you" Brittany said to Felix.

"Excuse me?" Felix said a bit shocked.

"What I'm just speaking facts"

"Bitch we don't even know you're name" Felix said with a chuckle.

"What did you just call me?"

"He called you a bitch" Hyunjin says with a proud smile. Just then the bell rang and everyone starting leaving.
Hyunjin put his arm around Felix and started walking off before Brittany stopped them.

"He doesn't know does he?" She said.

"Oh I know" Felix said proud and walked off with Hyunjin and threw a middle finger at her.

"Wait you know?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't think I know what you think I know but I do know what I know."

"What the fuck?"

"Band practice here we come!!"
.
.
.
"Hyunjin are you sure this is it?" Felix asked a bit confused.

"I think so.... why are we even having practice in an abandoned parking lot"

"I swear if we get kidnapped"

"Lix we won't get kidnapped" Hyunjin reassured.

"Is that Jeongin?" Hyunjin asked trying to make out the figure standing on the side waving it's arms.

"Yup that's him"

Hyunjin parked his car and went towards Jeongin with Felix. The sun was still out so it wasn't that dark but still it felt a bit creepy.

"Come on the stage is all set up" Jeongin said. The both followed him. When they saw the set up both their Jaws dropped on the floor.

"Woah..." Felix siad in utter shock.

"Come on guys we don't have much time!" Chan called out. Felix and Hyunjin both gave eachother a glance and went towards the set up.

[Time skip to after practice]

"Gosh I'm so tired" Felix said.

"Here" Hyunjin offered him a bottle of water and Felix took it while giving him a thankful smile.

"I'll get going guys get home safe" Minho said. Now it was only Hyunjin and Felix.

"Hyunjin"

"Yeah?"

"C-can I ask you something?" Felix looked a bit hesitant to ask.

"Yeah sure what is it"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Your what?" Hyunjin was shocked with the sudden question. Here he was still in denial of his feeling for Felix and-

"No no no not a real boyfriend a fake one" Hyunjin gave Felix a confused look.