Chapter 2

Music room

[Time skip to the next morning]

"Wake up sleepy head!!" Hyunjin says while attacking Felix with a pillow.

"What time is it?.... Where am I?" Felix groans.

"You're on earth freckle boy! Its your 2nd day here!.... Right? Whatever get up we're gonna be late!!" Hyunjin exclaims after hitting Fleix the last time with his pillow.

"I swear to god we still have like..... 1 hour! Dude that's a lot of time, let me sleep!!" Felix groans into his pillow.

"We have dance first period. Both of us need energy! Get up we're going to the café."

"Fine-" Felix says getting up to get ready.

[Time skip]

"I'm ready let's go" Just as Felix says Hyunjin gets up from his bed and...
He looks so cute Hyunjin thinks to himself.

"What..?" Felix questions

"Nothing you look cute....Lets go" Felix slightly blushes at the compliment and they both head out. Hyunjin locks the door and heads to the elevator. Felix didn't realise they were walking to the elevator until they were about to go inside. He held Hyunjin's arm to stop him. Hyunjin was surprised but also curious on why Felix did that.
He gives Felix a questioning look.

"Umm sorry y-you can go in I'll take the stairs" Felix why are you stuttering it's not like you're in the elevator Felix thinks to himself. He let's go of Hyunjin's arm and just as he was about to go the staircase Hyunjin stopped him.

"Wait... Why not just take the elevator?" Hyunjin aks. Felix got a bit uncomfortable and couldn't find words to explain to him. Hyunjin noticed Felix got uncomfortable.

"You know what let's take the stairs"

"You can take the elevator it's fine-" Felix says but is cut off when he realized that Hyunjin grabbed his arm.

"Lets go"
.
.
They reach on to the main floor. By then Hyunjin had let go of Felix's arm.

"Just stay here ill get my bike"

"But-" Felix couldn't even finish his sentence before Hyunjin was gone, he didn't think much of it. It's just a bike ride for like 10 minutes why am I thinking so much? Just then Hyunjin arrived with his bike. Felix sat on the bike and didn't know where he should hold on to Hyunjin.

"You're probably gonna fall if you don't hold on" Hyunjin says with a small smile escaping his lips. He signaled for him to hold on to his waist. Felix then slowly put his arms around his waist and Hyunjin didn't waste one bit and head off to the café.
During the whole ride Hyunjin had butterflies in his stomach which he had never experienced before. But Felix's arms around his waist made him feel safe.

They arrive at the café and sit at a table. They look through the menu for a bit and decide what they want. Just as Hyunjin was about to call the waiter Felix realizes he forgot his wallet.

"Shit" He curses under his breath and looks inside his phone case to see if he had some spare cash.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asks. Felix sighs realizing he had no cash on him.