Chapter 3

Group picture

(Ok by the way everyone text written in this font will mean that it's said in Korean.)

[Time lapse]

Felix had just gotten home after finishing his classes. He had three consecutive 2 hour classes, and he was exhausted. He enters his dorm and jumps on his bed.

"Suprise!!"

"Fucking hell. Great good God in Heaven. Jesus Hyunjin you almost gave me a heart attack. For fucks sake" Felix says out of breath and his hand on his chest.

"Stop being dramatic" Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "I got us food!! Get that small table over there I'll start unpacking"

"Hyunjin it's pizza what are you unpacking?" Felix asks as he gets the table and sets it up.

"I'll open the boxes that the Pizza's are placed in Felix" Hyunjin replies. They both sit down to eat as everything is set.

"Do the honors please" Felix said as Hyunjin picked up a slice of Pizza and  acted out the famous scene from Lion King.

"Aaaaaaaaa" And put the slice in his mouth. Felix followed and took one as well. They ate in comfortable silence until Hyunjin spoke up.

"Hey Lix..... I'm gonna call you Lix from now on by the way" A small laugh escaped Felix's lips and he noded as a sign for Hyunjin to continue. "Can I ask you something?"
Felix nodded again. "Why....Umm" Hyunjin looked a bit hesitant but built up courage to ask him. "Why wouldn't you take the elevator?" Hyunjin asked carefully. Felix was about to take a bite of his slice but stopped mid way.
He got a bit uncomfortable but he decided to answer. Hyunjin quickly regrets asking after noticing Felix got uncomfortable and gives himself a mental slap. Before Hyunjin could apologize Felix started talking.

"I-It has always kinda umm... I don't know like"He sighs" When I was younger my parents weren't very n-nice you could say. I- I just have bad memories of being in a small dark space and I know an elevator is lit but still it's a pretty small space so I still get bit... S-scared" Felix says trying his best not to stutter. Hyunjin can't imagine Felix being scared. He felt so dumb for asking that question. But also felt so bad for him. He just couldn't imagine that little freckle boy when he was afraid.

"Can we watch a movie?" Felix breaks the silence.

"Yeah sure, anything in mind?" Hyunjin asks as he wipes his greesy hands and takes out his laptop.

"I don't know just pick out anything random I guess" Hyunjin opened Netflix and clicked on the first movie he saw without reading the title or discription.

They started watching the movie and just 20 minutes in Hyunjin looked towards Felix and he was fast asleep, he smiled at the sight and closed his laptop. Without hesitation he picked Felix up bridal style and gently placed him on his bed. He put the blankets on him so he doesn't feel cold. Hyunjin then grabbed his phone and wallet and left. He didn't intend on sleeping in the same room as Felix..... But why tho?

[Next morning]

"Wake up sunshine it's a new day!!!!" Hyunjin sings.

"Is that even a song?" Felix groans into his pillow.

"Well it is now"

"What time is it?"

"Whatever is says on the clock"

"Hyung!"Hyunjin laughs at Felix's reaction.

"It's 6:30 get up"

"What!!?? I'm going back to sleep"