yellow tulip; sunshine in your smile

𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 smile is actually made up of fragments of the sun. he could talk about how the corner of your mouth lifts up when you see a stray cat or how your smile is so wide and shining when you win at badminton for hours on end (and he has).

atsumu probably has a dopamine overdose whenever he sees your smile which most likely causes it to overflow into each and every one of his veins. his veins are probably filled with dopamine because every time you enter the room with your sun-blessed smile, his heart beats erratically and he can't seem to calm it down.

at the ripe age of 12 years old, atsumu was determined to keep that smile on your face.

-

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐔!" you call out to him from the snack aisle, and he comes waddling over with a splash of giddiness in his heart at the nickname you called him by.

you called him on the phone at 2 a.m. because you wanted snacks and didn't want to go to the convenience store alone, but miya atsumu, who was sleep deprived and completely exhausted from practice (he still willingly came with you the second you asked), was only thinking about the nickname you called.

his brother and his friends have called him that a million times, even you have called him by that name before. he just can't get it out of his head on how natural it sounds coming from you, like you and only you were meant to call him that.

tsumu, tsumu, tsumu.

gosh, he was so inlove with you it's sickening. is this what those stupid male leads from those romance novels you read felt like?

when atsumu finally found the aisle you were in, he watches in amusement at your indecisive state, looking from one snack to another.

a small laugh escapes his lips. you looked so pretty, and you were just standing there.

without giving it a second thought, he grabbed both the snacks and left to go pay at the counter before you could deny any furthur.

"you didn't have to pay for my snacks, y'know?" you mumbled, grabbing the plastic bag of ice cream and chips from his left hand.

"mmm, i know! so now you gotta share with me!" he says, a smile playing at his lips.

you laughed, "yeah, yeah. you say that as if ya wouldn't have stolen the snacks anyway."

you were both hugged in quiet comfort. the serene solitude of the world enveloped the night, it was just you and atsumu. you glanced at him to find that he was already looking at you—your stomach did summersaults. he titlted his head in your direction and gave you a small smile. you pushed his face away with your hand to hide the horrible flush that crept up your neck.

he laughed. and so did you.

eventually, you spoke up. "hey, tsumu? thanks for coming out to get snacks with me. i know you were tired from practice."

"'course! i'm never too tired to hang out with you, n/n. i'll always be there when you call."

-

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝟖 𝐀.𝐌 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, so you're not entirely sure why another exquisite bouquet—made, of course, by hana—was delicately arranged on top of your desk. you were aware that hana would not intentionally get out of bed this early to bring you a bouquet of yellow tulips, therefore, you conclude that atsumu took it upon himself to dutifully wake up earlier than he should in order to send the third letter and flower to you, keeping true to his word.

"you got yourself a boyfriend, l/n?" your seatmate asks, observing your giddy smile before sitting down next to you.

"oh! no, no. well—not yet atleast..." you respond bashfully as you unraveled the letter from the ribbon.

you, unfortunately, have me absolutely whipped

you, unfortunately, have me absolutely whipped. i used to think that it was ridiculous to meet someone and plan out our entire life together. yet here i am! god, that's so embarrassing admitting that to you, but in all seriousness, depite my true love being the sport i enjoy playing, you really paved your way into my heart, l/n, y/n. it's rather annoying, really.
i can't even explain it, it's just you're so pretty, i can talk about your smile for hours on end. oh! i hope you know that your physical attributes aren't the only thing that has me heads over heels for you, it's just one of your amazing qualities that i'm choosing to focus on in todays letter (also because it matches the meaning of the flower). i'm being one hundrent percent honest when i said that i can talk about your smile for ages. it's just so radiant and it brightens up my day even just seeing a glimpse of it. so, thank you for being you.
𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩
sunshine in your smile/ never hide your smile!

𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩sunshine in your smile/ never hide your smile!