Punishing the babysitter- Theo Reaken.

Summary: you are Scott's sister and since he is very busy, he leaves you looking after Theo Reaken, who once tried to kill you all. You don't like him, he doesn't like you, but you can get along pretty well.

Word count: 2746

Warning: smut, unprotected sex, punishment, brat!reader, rough sex, dirty talk, edging, overstimulation, masturbation (f!receiving)

◇◇◇

"I won't take care of him! I'm not a werewolf babysitter!" You shouted to Scott when he said that you had to take care of Theo. "Plus, I hate Theo Reaken"

"Yeah I know, but i need someone to take care of him while I'm out. Please, is my first date with Malia" he said making puppy eyes. "And besides, you already are a babysitter"

"Yeah! Of normal children, not freaking teen wolves!" You said making exaggerated gestures.

"I'll pay you, how much does it cost?" Scott gave up pulling out his wallet.

"For normal teen the cost is fifteen dollars the hour, but adding that he's a werewolf, the cost will be thirty dollars the hour" you said crossing your arms.

"And for being your brother..." he said trying to get a discount.

"Oh, sure! And how you are my brother and you know how much I hate him, de cost will be thirty-five dollars" he gave you the money reluctantly and you smile counting it. "Thanks bro, I love you!"

He walked out the kitchen, you went behind him. Theo was sat down on the couch.

"Wait, I have to stay here? With her?" He asked to Scott.

"I'm not so exited either" you said resting your shoulder in the door frame.

"Yes, with her, good bye" he left a kiss in your forehead and left.

"Bye!" You shouted before he left. You went to the couch and turned on the TV. Theo got up.

"Okay, I'm leaving" Theo said and walked towards the door.

"Okay, bye" you responded without looking away the screen.

"So you don't care if I leave?" He asked frowning. You were supposed to take care of him and now you were letting him go.

"Nope, I have my money, as long as they don't see you, I don't care" you rested your feet on the coffee table. "Before you leave, could you bring me the cereal in the cupboard of the kitchen?" He sighed and went to the kitchen and came back with the cereal box in his hand. He sat down next to you with the box in his hand and when you tried to take it he took it away from you.

"No, it's mine" he mocked eating the cereals.

"Wha- give it to me, you asshole!" You insulted him trying to take the box.

"No! I am the care one, you're the babysitter, the food is mine!" He pushed you away and took the TV remote.

"You're as ass" you said looking at the changing screen while he changed the channels. "God, how can you be so hateful?"

"It's one of my best qualities, don't you like it?" He tease. You sighed frustrated and went upstairs unto your room, slamming the door shut.

A few minutes passed when you heard a knock on your door. It didn't stopped until you shout a 'get in!' And Theo entered.

"What the hell do you want?" You asked from your bed.

"I'm hungry"

"Then, go and cook something to you. You're seventeen years old, you're not a child"