y/n x Derek hale- smut

*kind of smut warning*

The phone rested between your ear and shoulder while you talked with your mom. You tossed away the pod from the Keurig in the trash before retrieving another to replace it with. You placed the mug on the Keurig with a yawn. It was still early in the morning when you were awakened to her phone call. Needing a cup of coffee felt like an understatement. You needed two or three after the night you had.

You glanced over at Derek rolling over in the bed. You watched him rub his hand over your side of the bed, feeling for you. His head peaked up to see where you were and you smiled when his eyes found yours.

His head fell back calmly on the pillow again, smiling before rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

You wished more than anything you could crawl back in bed with him and cuddle up to his body for warmth.

"Are you even listening to me?" Your mom paused her story when you had not answered her.

Shit. You had almost forgotten you were on the phone.

"Yes, I'm listening." You assured her while turning to get some creamer from the fridge for your coffee. You gave the cup a quick stir before carrying the cup over to the couch to sit down.

You took a sip as she wrapped up her story about one of her coworkers.

"But enough about me. How's Beacon Hills? We never hear from you anymore."

"I'm sorry, mom. I've just been busy."

You smiled when you felt Derek's arms around your neck, hugging you warmly as he pressed a kiss to your temple.

"Good morning." He mumbled.

You blushed at the sound of his morning voice. He knew the effect it had on you. You leaned into his arms for a moment before he wandered into the kitchen to make himself his own cup of coffee.

"Busy huh? Is that a boy I hear? I have no idea you were seeing someone. " She questioned.

Your cheeks blushed an even deeper shade of red at her question. As easy as it would have been to tell her yes, you weren't ready to bring your family into your love life. Not because you were ashamed, but just because you were enjoying having him to yourself. Once you brought your family in, then came meeting the family and making a good impression. You just weren't ready for that leap just yet.

"No, he's just a friend." You lied.

Derek froze at the counter from your words. Was he hearing you correctly? No, he couldn't be. He wasn't just a friend. Maybe he was hearing you wrong. You couldn't be talking about him.

"That doesn't sound like a friend to me."

You rolled your eyes. "Mom, it was no one. Just a friend." You insisted.

He sat down the creamer on the counter, looking over at you. You had your back to him. Okay, you really were talking about him. Why were you doing that? He could indeed remember making things official. The last time he had checked, he was your boyfriend.

You laid down on the couch, resting your ear over against your shoulder to hold your phone in place. You brought your feet up on the couch as you stretched out.

Derek had long left his coffee on the counter, making his way over to you. He had to know where this was coming from. Were you ashamed of him?

He stood by the arm of the couch, staring at you in disbelief as you continued on over the topic as if it were nothing. He wasn't gonna let you get away with that.

Derek rounded the arm of the couch, pushing your legs apart to fit between them. You let your legs fall around him, dropping your small hand to his hair to play with it.

You assumed he was just going to get comfortable as usual for cuddles.

You tilted your head to make room for him when he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck.

"Yeah, I really do like it here. I think I-" You raised an eyebrow when you felt his wet lips against your neck. You went back to your conversation. "I could definitely see myself staying here for a whil-"

His teeth nibbled at your neck, sucking teasingly at your tender skin and you bite down on your bottom lip to keep from making a noise.

"Mom- give me just a moment." You gasped once he found your sweet spot. You quickly pulled the phone from your ear, muting it. "What do you think you're doing?" Your hand tightened in his hair.

"I could ask you the same thing." He mumbled against your skin, sucking a bruise on your neck.

"Derek- I'm on the phone with my mom." You exclaimed.

"So keep talking."

"What?" You had no idea where this was coming from.

"Keep talking." He repeated himself as he pushed your phone back to your ear firmly. "She won't suspect a thing, right? I'm just a friend."

His fingers hooked to your thin panties and lifted your hips to drag them down your legs before pushing your legs open again.

You shivered as his warm lips trailed up your inner thighs in teasing kisses.

He peeked up at you to find you still the same, gripping the muted phone in shock. "Go on. Don't keep her waiting." He encouraged.

He waited, watching you with challenging eyes as you hesitated to unmute the phone. When you brought the phone back to your ear to speak, his lips hovered just over where you needed him most. You were almost ashamed how wet you were already at his game.

"Sorry, I was taking care of the dog." You finally answered her. Your eyes glared at Derek as his lips closed around your clit, sucking gently.

"Oh honey, you didn't tell me you had a dog!"

You didn't. Just Derek, and he was one big needy wolf.

He kept his eyes on you with a smirk from your words. His skilled tongue flicked at your clit, almost as if he were punishing you for his choice of words. His arms wrapped your thighs, hugging them tight to keep you from squirming away from him. Your hips jerked slightly with each punishing flick.

"O-Oh... yeah, I do." You chewed on your bottom lip to try and focus on your mother. "He's so needy too."

How could you be so turned on right now? How could you be so putty in his hands so soon?

He flattened out his tongue, guiding it through your folds to gather up your sweet juices with a hum. The vibrations of his hum stirring something inside of you.

"I didn't think you would have the time with school and work, Y/n. You know a dog is a lot of responsibility." She preached.

You nodded your head swiftly. Not so much worried about what she was saying as you were about cumming with her on the other end of the phone.

He pressed your hips against his mouth, rolling his tongue around your clit and sucking on it hungrily. A squeal escaped your mouth as you gripped onto his dark hair.

"Der-" You started to say until you realized you were still on the phone. You were gonna get him back for this. "Mom, I've gotta go! Something just came up." You nearly cried, ending the call before she could protest.

Derek chuckled between your legs when you tossed your phone aside, peeking his head up slightly with your slick coating his chin. He always did make a mess when he ate. His fingers still circled your entrance, prepping them with your juices before pushing them inside to fill you.

"Not bad for a friend hm?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Oh, I'm gonna hurt y-"

His long fingers curled hitting that spongy spot so perfectly. You moaned out instantly in defeat when he started to finger you.

"Sorry, I don't think I caught that. You were saying?" He challenged as your head fall back with another moan.