kissy faces- Steve harrington

parring: Steve Harrington x Henderson reader

"You are so beautiful."

Dustin and Robin gagged at the sight in front of them. Dustin watched as his best buddy and older sister were giving each other "goo-goo" eyes. Both parties were leaning over the counter between them, smiling like fools. Their noses were close to touching and Dustin was disgusted. Don't get it wrong, he was totally happy that his sister had found someone with a good heart like Steve, but he was tired of the mushy kissy faces and sweet nothings they whispered to each other. And he's only been in their presence for about 15 minutes.

Robin was wiping the other side of the counter where Dustin was trying to enjoy his ice cream. A giggle erupted from his sister followed by a deep chuckle from Steve, who reached his hand up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Dustin fake gagged and Robin smirked at him.

"What, not enjoying the disgusting public display of affection?" She teased. Dustin swallowed and pointed at the couple with his spoon. "I don't care that they're together, I just assumed that after 3 weeks of not seeing me they'd be more enthusiastic about hanging out with me and NOT ACTING LIKE LOVE SICK FOOLS." Dustin raised his voice at the end of the sentence, getting the attention of the two "lovesick" individuals. The couple, still smiling like idiots, turned to look at Dustin.

"Oh, oh hey guys, welcome back to planet earth. I have something important to tell you if you're done making kissy faces at each other." Dustin snarked, eating another spoonful of ice cream, picking up his bowl, and moving to a booth, expecting the couple to follow.

Steve looked back at his girlfriend. "Wait, were we making kissy faces? I don't remember making kissy faces, do you?"

Y/N giggled and pretended to think about what he said. "Hmm, I don't think so. I don't even know what a kissy face would look like.." Steve came around the counter and stood in front of Y/N grinning.

"I think it might look like this, correct me if I'm wrong..." Steve wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist and pulled her close. "Oh hi," she said, smiling as their noses bumped together. Steve smiled back, "Hi baby." He leaned in, ready to give her a kiss when Dustin groaned from behind them.

"You've got to be shitting me! Can you two stop swapping spit for one second?!"