Chapter 7

Hannah's POV

After our little make out,I'm now backstage waiting for the show to start.
"Hey." Michael says kissing my neck softly. I moan lightly,leaning back. But before,we all came with a plan. Since Ted is coming to the show,I'm gonna tell him how I feel. In a song. The song will be called Call Me When You're Sober.(song on the side)I pull away looking at him.
"Later Mikey." I whisper in his ear. He grabs my hips looking at me.
"Why later babe?" He groans.
"Mikey,at anytime I could-"
"Okay,cmon guys." I hear the man say. I wink at him following the girls. But then I see Ted. Everything stops. I felt like I could've gone out there,but I just froze. But then Michael turns me around and kisses me passionately. I pull away,smiling.
"Go out there babe." He says. I run to the stage waving to the fans.
"This song is called,Call Me When You're Sober for a special little someone." I say smirking at Ted. I take a deep breath,singing
Don't cry to me,if you loved me
You would be here,with me
You want me,come find me
Make up your mind
I rock out while looking at him. He seems sad,a bit regretful. Hayden yells in the mic laughing.
You never call call me when you're sober
You only want it cause it's over
Cause it's over!
How could I,have burned paradise
How could I?
You were never mine
So don't cry to me,if you loved me
You would be here,with me
Don't lie to me,just get your things
I've made up your mind
I chuckle at the end,seeing him leave. I high five the girls and blow a kiss to Michael. The night was a pure blast just rocking out. Then the boys go on stage. Of course Michael was being Michael and made dirty jokes about us. When they ended their last song he came towards me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist hugging him. We laugh together but I stop when I see Ted. I get off of Michael and clear my throat. He turns around and sees Ted.
"Why is this douchebag here?" Michael whispers as Ted comes towards us.
"Hey." Ted said looking at me then glancing at Michael.
"Hi." I say,a bit coldly.
"Why is you here? In my presence?" Michael says. I laugh silently but stops as Ted talks.
"Can we talk?" Ted ask.
"No he's gonna stay here." I respond. Michael smiles as Ted sighs.
"Would you come back to me? I love you, I just didn't know what I was thinking. Just please come back to me,please?" He pleads. I smirk nodding. I grab Michael's face and kiss him. I enter his mouth sucking his lips. He grabs my butt and my boobs as I run my fingers through his hair. I pull away leaving his lips red.
"Does that answer your question?" I say,walking away with Mikey leaving Ted behind. On the corner of my eye, I see Michael stick the middle finger to him saying "Sucker."
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it sucks! But don't worry,it's gonna get better. Exams are here so I probably won't update as much but I'll try! I love you guys so much! And thank you for enjoying the books! And there's like 5 books,after I finish both books. But it could be soon,since I'm writing them right now. So love you guys and byeeee!!!😘😘😘