Chapter 10

Hannah's POV

Today was the soccer match and we wore a pink sports bra with black shorts. While the exes wore a green crop top with black high waited shorts. We all wore white and black nikes. Our fans were there and of course the paps were there also. The boys exes were Rebecca for Calum,Marisa for Michael,Haley for Luke,and Ashley for Ashton. We walked out on the field as everyone's screaming for us and booing for them. Hayden laughs and I smile waving to the audience. It was very bizarre that we had to do a soccer match with their exes but what the fans want is what we give. I see the boys gaping at our butts and I smirk. I see Michael licking his lips telling me to come. I walk to him and he presses his lips against me in front of his ex. I try to pull away but he grabs my butt,making me gasp. We began tongue kissing ignoring the referee whistling. Then I felt a hand smack my butt and I pulled away looking to see Hayden smirking.
"We gotta start Hannah." She says trying to keep in her laughter. I blush and say goodbye to Michael. As I'm walking he smacks my butt whistling. We each shake their hand but Michael's ex Marisa called me over.
"I just wanted to say that me and Michael always made out but never went any further and I'm guessing he didn't with you?" She says smirking.
"Actually he did,thanks for telling me that. I didn't want to know that I after I felt his him in me that some other chick did too." I smile as she growls at me. I skip back to my team laughing. The referee starts the game and Vamos A La Playa plays.
"How the hell am I supposed to concentrate?" Hayden says. I laugh and start dancing with Jessica. Then Hayden grabs Julie and we all start dancing as the crowd goes wild. As I'm dancing Michael smirks at me gaping at me again. I smile and blow him a kiss. I sing along and start kicking the ball. I pass it to Hayden and the exes are so dumb that they are trying to find the ball when it's in front of them. Hayden shrugs and makes the first goal. We scream chest bumping but since we have boobs it hurt. We rub our chest continuing the game. In the first quarter it was Enchanted with 3 and exes with 0. But as we were playing Calums ex kept talking to Hayden. I furrow my eyebrows together seeing Hayden upset.
Hayden's POV

Calums ex kept talking to me in a very bad way. Like I'm trying to keep it together but she's really pushing it. She's about to get the beating of her life. It was break and she passed by me saying "Skank." I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down. After that I punched her repeatedly with her screaming.
Hannah's POV

I was talking to Jessica when I heard screaming. I look back and see Hayden beating Calums ex Rebecca really bad. Me and Jess race towards Hayden grabbing her arms. She was pulling the hairs out of Rebecca making her yell in pain.
"Hayden let go!" I grit through my teeth. Jess lets go exhausted. I let go too as the referees come and detach her from Rebecca. I grab her by the waist and pull her back as she starts kicking.
"Hayden chill!" Julie says.
"Get her disqualified!" Rebecca screams. Hayden was about to walk towards her but we pulled her back in time.
"You're lucky I didn't fu-"
"Enough! She's not getting disqualified because it was break." The referee said.
"She's such a whore!" She cries. I feel Hayden stiffen and see her lip tremble.
"Hayden," Jessica says. "Don't let her get to you."
"It's not that easy, I'm so used to being treated badly that-that's all I can accept." Hayden cries in my chest. I stroke her hair knowing how our dad would always call us worthless. Jess and Julie were our cousins so they didn't get that type of abuse. Hayden lifts her head and I wipe the tears in her eyes. We kiss her cheek as the game starts. I see Calum blow Hayden a kiss and she blushes. Then I see Luke's ex Haley say something to Ashely.
Hayley's POV

"We have to do something about Jessica." I say to Ashely.
"Yeah,how about you kick her in the leg?" She says.
"Perfect,that way Luke won't get any of her but of me instead!" We laugh,liking the plan we came up with.
Jessica's POV

As we're playing,I see Haley keeps on following me. After the 5th goal we made we rejoiced. As I'm running towards the ball I feel a foot kick my leg strong. I slip and fall holding onto it. I hear screams and laughter. I cry out in pain and Hannah,Hayden,and Julie comes.
"Babe,are you alright?" Julie asks.
"Does she look alright to you!" Hannah yelled. Then the boys come.
"Baby,I'm here." Luke says,grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"That's it." I hear the referee say. Then in the corner of my eye I see Hannah and Hayden leave and go by the cooler.
"Because of the immaturity that the exes have Enchanted wins!" Luke looks at me and kisses me as the boys and Julie scream and laugh.
"Wait where's Ha-" Michael was cut off by screaming. We look and see that Hannah and Hayden threw the cooler on them. They run in circles screaming how cold it is. Hannah and Hayden laugh and high five each other running towards us. Hannah straddles Michael and they start making out. He grabs her butt and falls back with her on top. Hayden kisses Calum and they roll over with him on top,Ashton kisses Julie's nose then her lips. I smile at how cute they are. I soon forgot about my leg when Luke's lips were on mine.
"I really really really really really really like you." Luke sing against my lips. I laugh lightly biting his lip ring earning a moan from him.
----------------------------------------------------
Hiii!!! I'm so glad I got to update all my books and one is finished!!! The parody!!! Like I'm so happy that my books are entertaining you guys and making you guys happy! So thanks for reading so love you guys!! Byeeee!!!😘😘