Chapter 11

SMUT SMUT and SMUT!! I'm dearly sorry for all of this smut,but it will be cleaner than the way I wrote it so enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------------
Hannah's POV

We finished the last stop of the tour and was now heading back home. Since I lived with Ted and we aren't together anymore,we will all have separate hotel rooms together. We got on the private plane and I see Michael looking for seats.
"Let's sit in the back!" He giggles pulling me to the back. I laugh at how adorable he is. I got in the window seat and he got in next to me. All the other couples sat in the front and instantly went to sleep. I was a bit tired to so I cuddled up against Michael's shoulder and closed my eyes.
"Don't fall asleep!" He whines.
"Mikey I'm tired." I groan. He huffs and unbuckle his seat belt. I wondered what he was doing until he yanked down my skirt and panties. He then plunged his tongue in me. I moan I pleasure and hear him laugh inside of me.
"Dang it Mikey,couldn't you wait?" I moan running my fingers through his hair. The feeling was pure bliss. When I came,he got up and kissed my cheek,wiping his face.
"I'm guessing that got you awake huh?" He asked. I nod but got an idea. I rub him through his pants smirking. He gasps but throws his head back in pleasure.
"You want to play that game huh?" He moans.
"Yes,why not?" I whisper in his ear,kissing his neck softly. He moans as I grab him and put him in my mouth. He gasps and jerks his hip up.
"Oh Hannah." He moans and grabs my hair twisting it. I continue smirking to myself. He continues to moan and finally releases. I wipe my mouth and fix myself. He buckles his pants as I put on my panties.
"I hope they aren't any cameras around." He says looking around. I gasp and look up to see one.
"Oh shoot!" I laugh.
"What's the mat-" He also looks up and starts laughing. I cuddle up to his chest as he strokes my hair.
"I feel bad for whoever saw it." I say.
"Well babe,we could always get the tape and that would be our sex tape." Michael laughs. I giggle against his chest,cringing slightly.
"The Hannah Lorenzo and Michael Clifford Sex Tape:Eat Me Baby." I cringe harder,laughing at the idea.
"Now that,would make millions." He continues. Man,I'm in love with a idiot. But he's my idiot.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I'm so happy I updated today. But I tried making that clean as possible. So thanks for reading and if you have any questions just ask me and thanks for 585 reads!! I'm so happy that you guys really dig this book. So bye guys love you!!😘😘😘✌🏼️