Chapter 12

Hannah's POV

I wake up,finding myself wearing Michael's blue flannel and cuddling him. I snuggle closer to him,looking at him. I trace shapes on Michael's bare chest with my finger and admire him. He just looks so cute with his hair which is in many directions and mouth slightly open. I kiss his neck and get up. The other couples are in their rooms doing who knows what,but I don't mind. I mean,they probably feel the same way about me and Michael. So I go on Twitter and find everyone talking about their new single 'She's Kinda Hot'. I smile and listen to it,since I haven't really heard it yet. I know,don't kill me. And once I listen to it,it's like I had the desire to dance.
She's kinda hot tho,yeah she's kinda hot tho.
I sing but not too loud since Michael is sleeping. But I continue humming and dancing moving my hips to the song. I ended up getting lost in the song and replayed the whole song.
Michaels POV

I wake up,patting the space by me.
"Hannah? Babe?" I call out,getting up and rubbing my eyes. I look and see Hannah,grinding. I get turned on,but what gets me turned on the most is that she's dancing to our song,She's Kinda Hot. I go up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She gets startled but I kiss her neck.
"No continue,matter of fact show me those hot moves in bed." I growl in her ear. She turns around and pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me.
"Your on."
Julie's POV

I'm watching tv with Ashton when I see him glance at me repeatedly. I was wondering why was he doing that so I straddled him and crossed my arms.
"Julie,w-w-what are you doing?" He stutters.
"I was wondering the same exact thing. Why do you keep st-" I was interrupted by his boner that just popped in the show. I look down at him and giggle but kiss his neck seductively.
"I could help with that."
Hayden's POV

I finish taking a shower and go back to here Calum is.
"Dang,girl." Calum whistles. I shake my head and take off my towel to put on my panties.
But then Calum pulled the panties out of my hand and threw them somewhere.
"Calum,let me get dressed." I groan,turning around to face him.
"I don't think that's necessary." He says,getting closer to me.
"And why is that Hood?" I say,crossing my arms. He uncrossed my arm and threw me on the bed. He puts my legs on his shoulder and says "This is why."
Jessica's POV

I'm on my phone waiting for Luke to finish his shower.
"Baby! Pass me my towel please!" I hear Luke shout. I grab his black towel and go to the bathroom. As I go in the door closes. He slams me against the door biting my neck.
"Luke." I moan. I look down to see his member. Whoa. He sees my wide eyes and laughs," Don't worry,I'll be gentle."
"You better be,or I'll cut it off my self." I say as he cringes. I smash my lips against his as Luke took off my shirt.
-------------------------------------------------------
My oh my was that one fun chapter. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you are enjoying the book so far. But there will be some drama........some drama it is. So sorry I haven't been updating a lot but I just kinda forgot and to be real honest,I thought no one was either reading this book or liking it. And also sorry for the short POVS,I just wanted it to be brief so I won't go too deep in detail.
So thanks again and love you guys!😘😘😘😘😘