Chapter 3

1 week later.......

Hannah's POV

"It's TIME!" Jessica screams for like the 50th time today. We were packing the last bit of our things for the tour.
"We get it Jess!" Hayden yells back.
"Guys! You guys are going to break my ear drums!" I yell.
"We couldn't possibly be louder than you and Michael." Julie says.
"What?"
"I know you miss him." She says looking in my eyes. I look down to hide the fact she's right. I mean I got his named tattooed on my wrist for Gods sake! I even made a promise that until next time,we'd be together. I grab my bags and walk out the door towards the bus. Everyone else follows and get on the bus.
"Hi!" I hear Michael say.
"Hi!"we say. They hug us and get our bags to put them somewhere. They put our bags beneath the bunks and looked at us.
"You guys are going to sleep with us. No! Not like that! Unless you want to Hannah." Michael say. Julie whistles and I look at her,shaking my head.
"Sure. Not like that but sure I'd sleep in your bunk." I say. He smiles at me and licks his lips.
"I call Luke!" Jessica says.
"Calum!" Hayden yells.
"I get ashy!" Julie says.
"You just called me ashy!" Ashton coos.
"Alright guys lets go to sleep." Jessica says. We head to Michael's bunk as everyone else go to theirs. When I head to my bunk,I look up and down it,wondering how the hell am I getting my short ass up there! Then I felt hands at my waist pulling me up. When I was almost in,Michael put his hands on my butt and pushed me in.
"Thanks." I say.
"No problemo." After that I noticed Michael was acting a bit weird. Constantly fidgeting, and mumbling things to himself.
"Mikey what's wrong?"
"Ugh,do you mind cuddling?"he asks.
"Awww no I don't mind."I say.
He pulls me towards him and I put my head on his chest as he wraps a arm around me.
"Wuv you."he says.
"Wuv you too."I say and we both fall asleep.

Jessica's POV

"So you don't mind cuddling?" Luke asks me.
"No,I don't mind."I say. We begin to cuddle,my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist. I got curious and wanted to see how high we were. I pull back the curtain and gaped when I see how high we were.
"What happe-ow!"Luke says. I look to Luke and laugh at what I see. Luke sat up in the bunk and hit his head on the top. I bit my lips and straddle him seeing the little bruise on his head.
"Uh,it's not that bad just a little bruise." I say and look at Luke. He had his hand on my thigh and he was biting his lips ring. Man I just love it when he does that.
"You're so sexy."Luke tells me.
"You're not too bad yourself."I say leaning down. I kiss Luke and feel his tongue lick my bottom lip. We continue making out but stop when I feel something hard. I pull away,raising my eyebrows.
"Yeah,let's go to sleep."Luke says awkwardly. We continue cuddling and say goodnight and sleep.

Hayden's POV

"Can we cuddle?" I ask Calum.
"Sure thing."he smiles at me and we start cuddling. We cuddle for a few minutes when Calum breaks the silence.
"You know this is such a honor cuddling you since I like you a lot."
I look up at him and connect our lips together. We kiss for a few minutes when we pull away,breathless.
"Wow." We both mutter.
"Well then,goodnight Hayden."Calum tells me.
"Goodnight Cal."I say.

Julie's POV

"Can we play a game?" I ask,cuddling on Ashton's chest.
"I'm tired Julie."he says sleepily.
"I don't care."I say playfully as Ashton fake cries.
"Fine. What do you want to play?"he asks.
"Oh,"I slap his chest,"How about I spy!"
"Ok."Ashton says rubbing his chest.
"I spy a cute,hot girl in my bunk." I blush knowing he's talking about me.
"Thank you sir."I say. We laugh but then Ashton kissed me. It was for 10 seconds but wow. It was a breath taking kiss. We pull away and smile like idiots.
"Goodnight."we both say to each other. This is going to be the best tour ever.