That Little Witch Has Been Messing With Your Mind

NOT MY CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS GO TO MARVEL STUDIOS, FOX, AND MARVEL COMICS!

Everyone is from after Apocalypse.

Peter has only Lorna as a sister in this universe.

Erik knows Peter is his son.

They have watched Avengers movies before so they are all up to date when it comes to Marvel.

Disney+ exists.

They have advanced technology.

Magda isn't alive, she died of breast cancer.

I'm gonna call Peter a teenager even though he isn't.

Wanda and Pietro are 17 years old in Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Peter knows Sokovian -I used Slovakia as Sokovia's langue because, Sokovia Slovakia, it just makes sense- and he even has an accent that comes out a bit when he gets angry.

Sokovia and Wakanda exist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW [+2]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the Avengers headquarters.

Maria Hill: He is all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man, or men, coming in, and emptying the place.

Steve Rogers: Any fatalities?

Maria Hill: When engaged, yes.

"Jeez, I thought they were only out to kill the Avengers", Scott cringed at the thought of people with such power, killing people as if it were nothing.

It's mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see.

"Maximoffs", Peter guessed, the name 'Maximoff' feeling weird to say when he wasn't referring to himself or biological family.

Steve Rogers: Ah, Maximoffs.

Well, it makes sense he'd go to them, they have someone in common.

Maria Hill: Not anymore they don't.

She gives Steve a tablet showing photo of Strucker's dead body with the word PEACE written in blood on the wall next to him.

All of the teenagers, with the addition of Charles and Hank, looked away from the screen, not liking what it was showing them at the moment.

Meanwhile, Raven and Erik continued looking at the screen, not only used to seeing this gruesomeness but also used to being the one who caused it.

Clint is talking on the phone.

Clint Barton: That's a negative. I answer to you. Yes, ma'am.