7. Kill Her

Blaze's Pov

"What are you doing here?" I ask my father.

I could hardly see him but I knew it was him. I could smell the alcohol reeking from him.

"You've been in trouble, I heard what you did. Drake told me everything." He says to me.

"Do you know what we do to people who try to betray us?" He asks me.

"I didn't-" I try to say but he cut me off.

"Like I said, Drake told me everything so don't bother trying to make any excuses." He tells me.

"But-"

"No buts, you deserve everything you have gotten." He tells me.

A sudden rush of anger came rushing through my body. I remembered what Azora told me and then what Drake did to the poor girl.

How was I at blame, I was helping the girl. She doesn't deserve to come in contact with this type of world.

She was safer before she even met Drake.

"How did the girl meet Drake?" I ask him.

"He found her on the streets, she's nothing but a homeless bitch." He tells me.

"So you thought she would be an easy target?" I ask him angrily.

"Of course she was, people like her are so quick to believe anything." He chuckles.

"Your a dick." I tell him.

He grabs me by the chin and forces me to look him in the eye.

"Don't ever disrespect me, I could always end you." He says coldly.

He lets go of me and walks behind me and starts to take my restraints off.

He grabs me by my arm and drags me out of the room I've been in for the last couple of hours I could only assume.

By the time we reached outside it was completely dark outside. He dragged me to his car and shoved me into the back seat.

"How did you get to the club?" He asks me.

"I took a car." I tell him.

"How did you know where the club is?" He questions me.

"You guys don't try to keep things a secret." I tell him.

He scoffs and closes the door and hops in on the drivers seat. He turns on the car and begins to drive away.

The windows were tinted so I couldn't even see outside the window. I had no clue where we are, I couldn't really think.

How am I going to get out of this situation?

The whole car ride my father has not said a word to me. Honestly that kind of worried me, whenever he is quiet means he is angry.

God help anyone when he's angry, I remember this one time I pissed him off and he ended up killing ten people and their family just for fun.

I mean who the fuck kills someone just because they feel like it?

When my father finally reached the mansion he gets out of the car and opens my sides door. He grabs me by the arm and drags me out of the car and into the house.

As soon as we reach inside I saw Azora standing in the kitchen looking at me. Worried filled her face as my father dragged me along.

"Tonight you will spend the nights in the cellar." My father tells me.

"No." I tell him.

He stops in his tracks and looks at me.

"What did you say?" He asks me.