21. Traitors

A/N- The outfit above is what Azora is wearing.

Azora's Pov

"He's not going to happy about this." I say to Elias leaning back in the chair.

I look out the window watching as we pass different buildings.

"We have to figure this shit out before he has a heart failure." Elias tells me.

The fact that Jonas is dead should have relieved me but somehow I knew this wasn't over. There's got to be more to why we are being attacked.

Over the past two years we have not gotten a single threat during the time that Blaze has taken over the mafia.

So why now?

Nothing makes any sense.

All of this started when that girl showed up in the house, when Blaze leaves the house is attacked. When they go out to the woods they are also attacked, the only coincidence is the girl.

Everywhere that has been attacked Leah was there.

What if they aren't after Blaze, what if they are after the girl?

I have to look more into this, this isn't just a coincidence. She's got to be the only reason all of this going on. But what is so special about her?

For all I know she's just a girl who is deeply broken and abused.

"Hello, are you there?" Elias asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes." Elias says to me.

"Shut up old man, I was just processing things." I tell him.

"I'm not old, I'm only 35!" He exclaims.

"That's still old, its only five years from being forty." I tell him.

"Fuck you." He says somewhat offended.

I rolled my eyes.

"We are here." Elias says stopping the car in front of an abandoned building.

Getting out of the car I grabbed my gun and made sure it was loaded, I put it in its holster and continued to walk towards the back of the building.

As soon as I reached the door Elias  stopped me.

"What the hell!' I exclaimed.

He puts a finger over his mouth and pointed to a camera that had a red light indicating that it was working.

Now why would anyone leave a camera on in an abandoned building.

That is unless someone is trying to hide something, whoever set up the camera already knows we are here. So we need to stop wasting time and go investigate the building as soon as possible.

"Go to the side of the building and see if you can find a way in from there." I tell Elias.

"Okay, make sure to put your earpiece in, incase of any emergencies." He tells me while pulling out his gun.

"Alright." I say.

He turns around and heads to the side of the building while I pull out my gun and shoot the camera. Now that the camera was broken I take out an earpiece and placed it in my ear making sure it was turned on.

I look at the door to make sure there was nothing out of the ordinary, then I walk over to the window and punched it breaking the glass.

I put my hand through the hole and found the lock on the other side of the door. I unlocked the door and then pulled my arm back out.