55. Theory

Blaze's Pov

"We should discuss this later." She tries to come up with excuses.

"It's been days, like you said we don't exactly have time on our hands." I tell her.

I put my hands in my pocket and leaned against the door.

She looked at me and scratched the back of my neck.

"Give me an hour, I have to shower before I explain to you." She tells me.

I nod and turn around and leave the house.

It would be just me and her, both Bailey and Elias left.

Bailey went back to her house, she said she was tired of being cramped up in here.

Elias had some family business to take care of somewhere else. He told me he would be back later this week.

So whatever she needed to tell me it would be just between me and her.

Kind of like old times.

While I let her do what she needed to do I went upstairs and decided to call up Seth.

I wanted to know if he wanted to come earlier then expected.

I mean I had to explain things to him before I trusted him to her.

I brought up my phone to my ear and waited until he picked up the phone.

"Hello Blaze." He says as he answers the phone.

"Hey, I have another question." I tell him.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Do you mind if I pick you up right now, I want to go over some things and right now I am not currently busy." I tell him.

"Umm..." He pauses to think.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow but sure." He tells me as if he was unsure.

"Where do you want me to pick you up?" I asked him.

"Meet me at your house, I'm about ten minutes away from there." He tells me.

"Okay, see you there." I say as I hang up the phone.

I put my phone away and grab my keys from the counter and headed out the door.

I didn't bother telling either one of them because if they really needed me they could easily text me.

I get in my car and put the car in reverse so that I could back up and then I put it in drive so that I could turn and get out of the drive way.

I begin my drive out of the woods and make my way onto the main road.

Once I was finally onto the main road I started to make my way to the house.

I haven't been there in a few days, and the last time I was there I was locked up.

-

About 15-20 minutes later I finally arrived to the house, I park my car in the driveway and make my way to him.

I noticed that his car was here so I walked up to it.

I look down and knocked on his window.

"Leave your car here and come with me." I tell him as he rolls his window down.

Without a word he nods and gets out of his car.

Maybe now that I have him, we don't need to have her locked up in the house.

I know if you stay in one place for way too long it's like every second is torture.

He gets out of the car and begins to follow me towards mine, I get into the drivers seat as he gets into the passengers seat.