19: Are you serious?!

We've landed London, UK and One Direction will make a new music video for their new song called, Night Changes. They're actually not yet done recording all of their songs for their upcoming album. And they still don't have a title for it!

Today is day one of their shooting and my dad said that they're going to film Zayn's, Liam's and Louis's parts. I'm here at a restaurant and my dad paid the owner of this place so they could film Zayn's part peacefully and quickly without other people.

Dad also hired some extras pretending to eat in the restaurant and a guy who'll spill spaghetti on Zayn's hair.

"So, dad, how will the music video start?" I asked dad who seems stressed right now.

"Zayn will like invite you or aka the camera man inside the restaurant for a date." He said then a person from the crew approached us.

"Sir, u-um.." The lanky guy stuttered.

"What? Spit it out, I don't have all day!" Dad said with no chill.

"S-sorry, sir. Zayn doesn't want to have spaghetti on his hair." The guy said quickly then bit his lip nervously. Dad sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Where is Zayn?" Dad asked.  "Over there, Sir."

"Okay, thank you." Dad dismissed the guy as he ran towards the rest of the working crew.

"Take a chill pill, pal!" A guy that looks a bit younger than my dad said.

"I can't, we have to start and end on time!" Dad scratched his head.

"Oh, Allison, this is Ben Winston. He's going to direct the boys' music video. Ben, this is Allison, my one and only daughter." Dad added.

"Hey, aren't you so beautiful?" Ben smiled at me and I just gave him a small smile.

"Alright, I'll be using the restroom. Tell me if you guys are starting." Ben said and walked away.

"Allison—"

"Dad, not me again!" I groaned and he gave me the look, listen to me it's important. I just crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Allison, could you please talk to Zayn about the spaghetti, you know what I mean. We need to film that part." He instructed and I rolled my eyes at him then went to where Zayn is.

"Hi," I said with an obvious fake smile on my face and he got startled.

"Oh, hey Al. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"Dad said you have to have spaghetti on your hair later on the shoot."

"Yeah, I was told."

"Well, did you agree to do it?"

"Uh... no," he said as he looked at the ground.

"Everyone wants this shoot to be done and move on to Louis' part. You want to finish your part on time, right?" I asked and he nodded, still looking at the floor.

"Fine, look at me." I said and he looked at me.

"If you'll agree to have spaghetti on your hair, you get to dare me whatever you want once. And if you still don't agree, I'll call Perrie and tell her that I saw you making out with some other girl. Deal?" I said and his eyes widened.

"But how will you call Perrie?" He suddenly asked with one eyebrow raised. I looked at his hand and quickly got his phone, mentally rejoicing. I raised the phone and it's my time to raise my eyebrow.