13: Danielle Peazer

Chapter 13

  Today is the boys' concert. I am seated here at the very back of this arena. It was quite hard to see them here, I still have to squint my eyes for me to be able to see them. I decided to watch their performance, but I just came out to watch them in the middle of the concert. The body guards here know me, so I'm safe.

"We are now going to sing Summer Love, sing with us?" Liam said through the mic and screams from their fans are non-stop.

"Hey," A girl with a very curly hair, which reminded me of ramen noodles, casually said then sat at the vacant seat beside me.

"Uh, hi?" I said, looking at her cluelessly. Is she a fan? No, because fans are obviously drooling at One direction right now. She looks like.. me. No, not about appearances, about the expression. We look like we're not in a concert.

"Uhm, do I know you?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'm Danielle Peazer, Liam's girlfriend." She reached out her hand to me and I shook it.

"Allison Davis, no one's girlfriend." I said and she giggled. Her eyes look sad, I noticed. She sighed and slumped at her seat, watching the boys perform.

"So, why are you here.. now? We should've met before, right?" I asked, my curiosity eating me alive.

"Well, I'm a dancer in the X-Factor. My other dance mates are here at LA, staying at a hotel. We are asked to dance at the X-Factor here." She explained and I said, "Oh,"

"Liam asked me to watch their concert so we could meet... and talk." She whispered the last word.

"Why do you seem so sad?" I blurted out and I mentally slapped my face. She said something but I can't hear it. The fans are so damn loud.

"Pardon?" I asked loudly.

"I said if I could trust you?" She said loudly too and I just nodded.

"Liam and I kind of.. had an argument. I mean, we never had a fight so seriously, only playfully. But now, it's serious." She said. I don't want to ask her what argument they had, only Liam and Danielle should know that.. it's their relationship after all.

"Danielle, I'm so shit at advices but, let's do talk about this outside." I said to her and she just nodded. We stood up and I went to the exit, the guards greeting me and I waved at them. Danielle followed me like a lost puppy and then the cold night air greeted us immediately. Good thing I'm wearing a long-sleeved cardigan. We walked away from the big arena, because it's still loud outside.

"Now, spill me your feelings. Don't lie, just think like I'm not here beside you." I said, crossing my arms.

"Okay.. Here it goes." She let out a shaky breath.

"When we had a fight, I was so angry. He accused me for cheating, although I really didn't. A boyfriend should trust his girlfriend, right? But no, he doesn't trust me. When he didn't trust me, I got offended. I never cheat, no, especially not to my loving boyfriend. When he asked me to get out of his house, I did storm out. I walked away from his house and the nearest park. Angry, yet sad tears were streaming down my face.

"I just stayed on the bench, while the sun's finally going down. He didn't even call or text me, he just.. I think he changed. I don't know why, but I miss him. I miss the old him so much." She finally let her feelings out, crying in front of me. I have to comfort her, I just feel it that she's so sad.

"Is that it, Danielle?" I asked softly and she just nodded, wiping her tears.

"How long were you both together?" I asked.