12: Friends

Chapter 12

Harry's Point of View

Yesterday was our rest day. Niall came back to the pool without Allison. Ha, I knew it. If I was the one who convinced Al to swim with us, then she might have been swimming with us last night. We have to practice for our concert, so here we are, in a stadium of Los Angeles.

"—And let me kiss you!" I finished the song and then the new choreographer told us to stay still, and we did.

"Perfect! Break time, lads." He dismissed us and we cheered. We are so exhausted. Imagine this, we practice five songs with some dances in it and we have to practice each song twice! I am sweating as hell right now, I badly want to take a bath.

We entered the dressing room and I immediately saw nerdy Allison. She has reading glasses on and she is reading a book called.. Every Day. Oh, I read that book already. I smirked and plopped on the coach next to Al. She was surprised at first then she gave me a death glare. I winked at her and then she pushed my face with her left hand while she continued to read. I laughed, her hand still on my face. I licked it and Allison made a disgusted face.

"Eew! No need to do that, that's not cool!" She shrieked, her book landing on the floor while she wiped her hand on my jeans.

"Great, now I lost the page." She groaned, grabbing the book, desperately looking for the page she has been reading.

"A will leave Rhiannon in the end." I spoiled and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"YOU DID NOT JUST SPOIL THE STORY!" She gasped at first then said, and I continued to smirk.

"Their last date was held—"

"Spoiler! Spoiler! Spoiler!" She said, trying to block my voice. Her hands are on her ears, covering it. She looks so adorable especially with those glasses and her sky blue, oversized jumper.

"As I was saying, their last da—"

"'Tis the season to be jolly! Falalala! Lalala!" She sang horribly and I laughed.

"It's not yet even Christmas, Al!" I shut my eyes close for laughing too damn hard.

"It's the first song that came into my mind." She said, looking at me with a weirded out expression.

"Are you guys fine?" Liam asked us with a weirded out expression too.

"Yeah, we're completely fine, Lily." Allison answered.

"Lily?" Liam asked.

"It's your nickname. Lily." Al shrugged, flipping the pages of her book. Liam just chuckled then walked to Lou. I just noticed that Allison is so random, and I like it. She just says anything what's up with her head, and it's always random. She's not like the other girls I've met, all shy and they always wanted me to speak first. It's kinda irritating, to be honest.

"Not to be rude but, don't you want to take some rest than to talk to me, Harry?" She asked.

"Talking isn't as exhausting as practicing for hours. Why'd you ask?"

"Because I'm not worthy to be wasting time to." She said, the loudness of her voice lessened.

"Trust me, babe. You're worth it." I said and I mean it, but Allison was just looking at the floor. I sat down straightly and faced her. I tilted her chin for her to face me and her eyes met mine.

"You're worth it, Al." I said and she just sighed and stood up.

"I, uh, gotta go get some water." She said, leaving the room.