15: Today You Are My Peeps!

Chapter 15

We are now here at a new hotel in Dublin, Ireland. My dad rented a whole floor of this hotel because that's what the boys asked for. When we finally reached the floor we're staying at, we immediately asked my dad for room cards. (like keys)

"I like this room!" Harry said and the other guys turned to him.

"No, this room is way better." Zayn said and I walked towards him, looking at the room.

"What room number?" Dad asked Zayn and before Zayn would speak, Niall cut him.

"This room's the craic!" Niall shouted because he's far away from us. I now look between the boys, they seem to like different rooms. Dad just rose his brows, crossing his arms... looking amused.

"Why don't we just have solo rooms?" Liam asked, annoyed. The other boys looked at each other and I began to think.. Where should I stay? In a solo room or with my dad?

"But I'll miss my Harreh.." Louis pouted and Harry stuck his tongue out at him. Louis ran into him and hugged him. Harry, being Harry, acted like he doesn't like Louis and says, ew ew get away from me.

"Guys, stop with this bullshit, I'm going to this room." I muttered loudly and swiped the card I got from my dad. The door made a sound, probably because it's unlocked. I opened the door and closed it behind me, thinking if I should lock it or not. I locked it, the boys might do a prank.

I'm not up for pranks.

I'm not sleepy, just tired. I mean, jetlag.. duh?

I looked around the room and just sighed. All the rooms of every five-star hotels are just like the same. Very modern, very fancy, shit and shit.

I carelessly put my room card on the dining table then headed to the master's bedroom. I lay down on the very comfortable bed and smiled, cuddling the pillows. If I could only stay like this forever..

I began to think if I should come with the boys to their concert at Croke Park.. uh, tomorrow? Yeah, tomorrow. It's four AM right now and whether the boys like it or not, they have a rehearsal for their show later. I feel bad for them but.. it's their job after all. You have to work hard to be able to achieve what you wanted to achieve.

Oh, would you look at me, saying some inspirational shit even though I have clearly no job. I sometimes think about how my dad still wants me. I mean, I have no job, I just enjoy staying at home wasting electricity, wasting money and food. I am not worthy, and then I remember Harry's words.

"You're worth it, Al."

Does he mean it? His words are still stuck in my head, and I always think about it every night.

Someone knocked and I rolled my eyes. I got up and made my way towards the door. Who might that be?

Again, Harry's words can't leave my mind and I wanted to ask him if what he said is true. What if he thinks that I'm so desperate to just know about his words? What if he knows that I think about it every night?

Gah, I'm fucked up.

I opened the door and saw a man who's in a hotel worker uniform. He has my luggage bag and he handed it to me. I just gave him two dollars as a tip and he thanked me. When he was about to go, I stopped him.

"Hey, could you please tell me I'm fucked up?" I begged.

"Pardon, ma'am?" He asked, looking confused.

"You heard me." I sighed and he gulped.

"Y-you're fucked up.. enjoy your stay." He stuttered quickly as he walked away and I put my face on my hands.