ii. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚...𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲?

"And then she just took Elle phone!" Loralie ranted on as her Mum was on her knees, taking up her cheer skirt for her

"How rude." Issac spoke from Loralie's bed, already finding a book from her small collection near her bed and was flipping through it.

"I had to wait in the corridor for her to get it back, nearly fell into the bin once again." Loralie sighed. "Mum, why'd you give me two left feet?"

"Thank your father for that." she corrected her, pulling the needle from the skirt. "Okay, off they go."

Loralie stepped out of the skirt as her Mum collected it. Charlie looked up from his phone. "Loralie, you've gone out with boys before."

"Here we go." Tao sighed. "I was just about to comment about her right leg being longer then her left."

Elle wacked him in the chest as the brunette gapped. "Why must you always insult me? Why could you not be nice to my legs? They are very nice legs, if I do say so myself. I wake up and stretch them each morning and do loads of workouts for cheer to get them strong enough to hoist girls into the air, Tao. Have you ever had to keep a straight posture and hold a hundred pounds in the air? While smiling? Because I-"

"I think you have beautiful legs." Tao flashed her a grin.

"See, was that so hard?" Elle asked him in disbelief as Loralie grabbed a pair of shorts.

"Why do you want to know about my dating history, Charlie?" she hummed while flopping on the bed near Issac. "Is this gonna be a trap?"

"It should be." Tao gave her a knowing look. "I told you not to ever go out with Luke Viggo and his girlfriend."

"I didn't know it was gonna turn out to be creepy." she rolled on her stomach quickly. "I thought they liked me! I obviously hadn't suspected i'd be listening to a very gross and fetishizing fantasy when they said they were interested in polyamory. I just thought I was gonna get a lot of love!"

Elle had to laugh as Tao shook his head.

"What would you say it means if someone saves you from a...bully?" Charlie frowned his eyebrows. "Does that make you want to date him?"

"Charlie." Loralie sat up. "I go to an all girls school."

"Her, sorry." he corrected himself. "If a girl saves you from a bully, would you date her?"

Loralie inhaled. "Well, no."

"Thank you!" Tao announced.

"But, i'd likely start to fancy her." she pointed out. "It was like that one time when Justin Alvarez pushed me out of the way before getting ran over by that group of bikers. I never knew what loved looked like until him."

"Do not encourage him!" Tao gapped at her. "Be on my side."

"Always." Loralie pushed herself between him and Elle. "As long as Elle is also on our side?"

"Mmm, no." Elle shook her head.

"Sorry, Tao." she gave him a frown. "In Elle I trust."

"I can never win." he shook his head, getting her head in his shoulder as an apology. "Are you actually going to be cheering this Friday?"

"Yes!" Loralie stood up quickly. "Does anyone want to see my new routine?"

"You've got a new routine?" Charlie smiled at her. "They've put you on front line then?"

"Well, no." she gave a bashful look. "But, just incase they decide to!"

"Love this spirit." Issac smiled.

"Show us then, come on!" Elle encouraged with a bright smile.

"Elle, you dropped your pencil case." Tara hurried after Elle as she walked into class. Loralie looked up from her paper to watch the encounter.

"Oh." Elle set her bag down. "Thanks, Tara."

"It's really cute. Where's it from?" she gushed on with a cheeky grin.

"Uh, Paperchase. But, I painted all the little flowers on it." Elle smiled in return.

Loralie should have been happy Elle was making friends, and she adored Tara. Which, when she interrupted, she confused herself as of why. "She made mine too."

When Loralie yanked her pencil case forward, it flew from her hand and hit Tara in the chest. "Oh my-i'm so sorry. That was an accident. Pretty positive I was a stick of butter in my past life because I'm always spilling and sliding. Point is, that was not intentional at all. I'm sorry. Of course, i'd never purposely throw a pencil case at anyones t-"

"It's okay." Tara laughed, cutting her off as she looked at the pencil case. "It's cute. You did a really good job, Elle. Was the orange flowers to match that headband Loralie always wears?"

"You notice my hair accessories?" the brunette gushed in return.

"Well, it was more because we always say she looks best in orange." Elle corrected Tara with a nervous smile.

"That's so cool. I can barley draw stick figures." Tara laughed at herself. Elle laughed in return. "Do you want to meet up with us for lunch today? Both of you, of course."

Loralies face lit up as she looked up at Elle. The curly haired girl ignored her look. "Did Miss Greenwood tell you to try and make friends with me?"

"Uh...no." Tara gave an odd look. "We eat in the canteen, so you two can join us any time."

Elle sat down as Tara walked off, Loralie grabbed her forearm with a small shake. "Elle, we have to."

"You really want to?" she looked over at her. "I don't mind it being the two of us."

"It'll be so much fun." Loralie gushed with a hopeful smile. "Please? No one wanted to hang out with me before you came along."

kylie speaks

i keep thinking about
that one tiktok that's
like *music music music*
'herrrrrrr'

i keep thinking about that one tiktok that's like *music music music*'herrrrrrr'