xiv. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫

"Oh nooo

"Oh nooo." Tao sighed, watching Loralie storm across the pavement. "Issac, no."

"Go, Loralie!" Issac smiled, holding a book in the air.

Ben stumbled forward when Loralie shoved his shoulder, making him look back at her. He was met with a glare and crossed arms. "You think it's cute to spread lies about me?"

"I didn't do anything." he defended himself, looking down at her. "Harry is the one that's-"

"And you're saying it's true." she cut him off with narrowed eyes. "Start telling people that what Harry is saying is a lie."

Ben laughed at her. "Why would I ever do that? Do you want me to start telling people about your Dad?"

"Do you want me to start telling people what really happened?" Loralie rose her eyebrows, matching his tone. "I know people like you think they can get away with everything, because the higher authorities don't take it seriously. But one tweet with your name and photo in it is enough to have an entire base of people stand behind me. Meaning your reputation and all your future plans are ruined. Is that what you want?"

Ben stared at her, he'd seen plenty of people get dragged and ruin from people that spoke up about situation like these.

"And while i'm a decent enough person not to go around outing people-" she grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him in closer so he'd been the only one to hear. "-what you did to Charlie makes me believe you deserve it."

"Loralie-" he started, eyes wide and panicky.

"If you so much as look at either of us in the wrong way, I'll start talking. Don't mistake Charlie and I as a similar pairing. He might be nice enough to keep his mouth shut, but i'm not." Loralie threatened Ben, right on eye level with him. She smiled, letting him go as he stood up straight. "Do not test me."

She turned, Tao watched her. Loralie paused, turning back around and throwing the remaining of her juice in his face. She sighed in satisfaction, dropping the cup in the bin. Tao smiled.

"Don't you look cute." Elle grinned as Loralie walked toward her, already outside for sports day. "The cheer squad is doing something then?"

"We are." she nodded, hugging her. "How do my legs look?"

"Love your legs." Elle grinned, her gaze falling behind her head. "Ah, you've summoned someone."

"Girls!" Tao called, running their way with open arms as the trio hugged. "Oh, my God. It's literally like old times."

"Ugh, don't say that." Elle moved over for them to sit on the picnic table with her. "I thought i'd never have to come back to this hell-hole."

"We could go hide in the library or something." Tao reassured her.

"Or trash Mr.Reeds class room." Loralie suggested with a cheeky grin. "Last time I spoke to him he tried to dress code me. From an entirely different school. Apparently my headband was not supported by the school colours and i'd been showing nothing but disr-"