vii. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝

"No!" Two ranted

"No!" Two ranted.

"Hand it over." Charlie laughed, his hand across the board. Tao huffed, passing the card. "Thank you."

"It's nearly midnight, can we please call it a draw?" Elle begged, twisting a piece of Loralies hair from how she'd laid on her slightly.

"No, i'm clearly winning. I just have unlucky rolls." Tao huffed, looking over, one hand on Loralies leg from her being in the middle of them.

"No, i'm winning becomes I have more money!" Charlie gapped in disbelief as he held up all his paper.

"No, the winner is the superior businessperson, and that's me." Tao pointed toward himself.

"No, i'm the superior businessperson seeing as I have more money, which is the goal of Monopoly." Charlie ranted heavily, his hands flapping around.

Loralie gave a giggle. "Mono Poly."

"You only have more money cause you know the Monopoly cheats." Tao shoved a hand at him.

"You can't cheat at Monopoly." the Spring boy gave an offended look. Issac foot dipped under the board, tipping it over into Taos lap.

"Oh, whoops." he spoke before shutting his eyes going back to sleep.

"Draw?" Charlie offered.

Tao sighed. "Draw."

"Thank God." Elle announced.

"I really do like that Nicholas." Loralie spoke, sat on the counter top while Charlie and Issac made the five cups of tea. "He carried me all the way to the infirmary and sat with me the whole time."

"He's good like that." Charlie smiled, looking at her knee. "You took two tumbles today."

"And neither were my fault." she pointed out with a knowing look. "Still in a terrible amount of pain though. Did you see what Nick did to that cute Truhum boy?"

Charlie stiffened up when Loralie spoke of Ben. He should tell her. Explain it all, she'd stay far away from him then. Hell, she'd probably attack him if she knew. But, he couldn't bring himself to. He loved her, he trusted her with his life, but he just couldn't do it. Any of it.

"Stuck that bandaid right on him." the brunette seemed like she wanted to laugh. "We're practically blood brothers now."

"Lori-" Charlie turned to her, getting risen eyebrows. She smiled at him, in one of his jumpers actually. It would be so easy to explain it all to her. About how he use to have a secret relationship with Ben, then how he tried to force himself onto him when he tried to call it off. Loralie was one of the easiest people to talk to, she was his best friend, his first friend. Yet, he couldn't do it. "You look pretty."

"Aw, Charlie." she gushed, wrapping her arms around him. "You are too. Issac too!"

"Aw." he gushed, handing her the tea. "You got Taos?"

"Got it." she took the cup, Issac carried his own and Elle's while Charlie had his own. They headed back up the stairs, pushing Charlie's bedroom door open with their feet. Only to be met with Tao throwing it back in Elle's direction. "Woah, why am I not involved in this action?"

"Please, i'd be happy to switch places with you." Elle begged with a comical look.

"So, I was thinking of inviting Nick to my birthday thing on Saturday." Charlie spoke as he sat down. Loralie moved herself in between Tao and Elle, handing him the cup while Issac passed Elle her own. "I really want him to come, but I don't want it to be awkward or weird since you don't really know him."

"I believe being carried by strong rugby arms has bonded us enough." Loralie agreed, crossing her legs so both her knees touched Tao and Elle.

"No, it won't be awkward." Elle spoke in return. "We should thank him anyways. For the Loralie thing."

"I assumed he was coming anyway." Issac smiled with a flushed face.

"Okay." Charlie smiled. "Good."

Loralies phone went off, she flew backwards quickly after setting her cup down. Tao and Elle shared an odd look. He smacked her thigh. "What are you hiding?"

"What?" she gapped in disbelief, looking back over her shoulder. "Nothing."

Charlie swallowed in fear and guilt.

"I think it's the weirdest thing that one of your feet is two sizes bigger then the other." Tao spoke as Loralie got her bowling shoes on. "You're very deformed."

"You don't like it?" she tossed her foot up to his face. "Go on, appreciate my foot!"

"Get the toes out of my face." he shoved her leg to the side. "You could be in the circus with all those odd limbs."

"It's a miracle my head is a normal shape." she rose her eyebrows in return.

"It really is." Tao held her chin to move her head to the side. "Straight nose, your eyes are pretty similar, two cheek bones, wouldn't know what your real eyebrows look like."

"Leave her be." Elle cut in as she walked over. "Don't give her a complex."

"I happen to find odd shapes limbs very pretty." Tao gave Elle an offended look, letting her face go with the other hand.

"Nicholas!" Loralie announced when she saw Charlie leading him in.

Tao groaned in disbelief as she stood up. "She likes Truham boys now, does she?"

"Are you, Issac, and Charlie not Truham boys?" Elle frowned her eyebrows.

"Hi, Loralie. How's that knee injury?" Nick asked as she approached.

"Healed up pretty nicely." she showed off her knee. "We have to be in teams of two and Issac has already claimed Charlie."

"So, it's the two of you." Charlie smiled, knowing Elle didn't know Nick like Loralie had, and Tao would probably mistake his head as a bowling ball.

"Two of us then." Nick smiled at her.

kylie speaks

i love how all three of them
are so physically affectionate.
so sweet.