Ch.6 meeting New family members?

Mikoto's head shot up, turning her onyx gaze towards her dark skinned teammate, she whispered, "Was that t-them?"

A slight nod was her only answer. "Now, Kushina, I want you to stay here, while I go get the girls, Annabel is quite protective of Angelyn and is most certainly not afraid to resort to Nightingale of Lunar L-" Kushina shot up, faster than someone could say red hot habanero, and bolted out the door, "-ight." Belladonna finished too late.

Releasing a frustrated groan at her hyperactive teammate's antics. The brown haired glider walked towards the sliding door of the tea room, just before the female glider could slide open the door, two load ear splitting screams, one of panic, according to the frequency and pitch of it, it had to be one of the twins most likely Angelyn the other one of shock clearly Kushina, All four women rushed out of the room only to stop dead in their tracks. Staring in bewilderment at the odd site before them.

Towering over Kushina was not Annabelle, but instead her twin, Angelyn, her own sword, Soraraito no naichingeru, in English, Nightingale of Solar Light, pointed directly at the Uzumaki's nose. Now that Belladona could see the actual scene itself, Annabel have been the one to scream not Angelyn like she had thought, unlike in the meadow, the roles were reversed, Angelyn with 'defending' her sister from her crimson haired teammate.

The flow of four familiar chakras had Belladona smacking her for head with the palm of her left hand. Releasing another groan, both Belladonna and Yumemi to Metamorph into the female Celestia Bird's Gail form, said females Took flight in the direction of the four chakras. When they return they have four men clasped tightly within their talents, 2 were trying to get out and the other two remaining calm knowing that no matter how hard they struggle because knock it out of the grip, knowing it was too tight escape from.

Belladonna finally had enough of the two scorning men and shouted at them, "Minato! Fugaku! If you two do not stop struggling, RIGHT NOW! I swear by the wolf sun goddess, AMATERASU, AND HER MATE THE PHOENIX MOON GOD, YUMIGAMI, I WILL TIGHTEN MY HOLD ON YOU TWO! IF YOU DO NOT STOP STRUGGLING! THIS INSTANT!"

Annabel's POV

I began to laugh at my new family's antics. After the strange redheaded women had given me a fright trying to basically jump hug me and Angelyn when into her guardian mode, as I like to call it, and Belladonna yelling at the two men in her talons. I couldn't help of pushed out into laughter, but that was when the name of the two men find the click into my mind and with the other man's name sounded familiar, I intern abruptly stop laughing at my shocking realization. They cliched tightly in my mother figure's right talon what's my new father, Fugaku Uchiha, Head of the Uchiha cl-?! Oh crap!? That means me and Angelyn are now the adopted daughters of a clan head?!

Well. It's better than being stuck with that no good money sucking dead weight of a bastard via beast of a man named Robert. But I didn't know just how important this position would make me in the future. Just how much me and my sister just being here would be altering the original Canon's court.

But in a good way, and not only would I be able to get my revenge on everything Robbert ever did to me.

And not only that but I would also find the love of my life and give birth to a child there eventually become one of the heroes of legend. of course I'm a theater there how in the name of Hades hell was I supposed to know any of this at the time I was only 14 for goddamn sake, and it's not like I could see into the future at that time.

Right now I'm content. also that day I made a vow or as a hero not only me but to our entire village would tell me it was my ninja way and I plan to die in order to make sure it came through.

I had no clue were true that would happen to us now that we are here or what would happen to our future siblings, who this time still have yet to be born. and my eval with that I would never let anything happen to my family so long as I live I would defend them with my life especially if one of them with my own flesh and blood child.

Abruptly, for no parent reason, a newborn girl baby with Golden blonde hair just like mine and mismatch eyes, one onyx and one violet, The small infant's single violet eye matched my own, shade and everything, and her mother who wouldn't close to her chest whispering sweet nothings the girl and WAIT! Is the babe's mother ME!?
---------------------------------------------
Picture above is of none other and the lovable goofy Shisui Uchiha
Song above has something to do with Doolittle seen that I plan to include of older Annabel and this mysterious little infant each one of the characters who come to contacts Annabel will have one of the things it out at Louis little more to the scene until it's actually up to the point with this thing actually does happen