Ch. 15 A tiger and a canine

Annabel's POV

Sighing, I gently rolled the scrolled up again. I had gone through all the scrolls I could get my hands on. There are no other references about the legendary Ten no tori. I was currently in the compound of Naichingeru clan's library. Something sticking out of one shelves caught my attention. Standing up I put it down only to realize it was a picture, an old one to their notice done as a bill coloring just simply black-and-white. From the way that the woman in the picture holder so I could tell that she was of noble stents. If I didn't know any better I hope to this woman was none other then.

"Yumemi?" I softly whispered. If this picture really was of her, then? No! She's not older than mother northern.

"Oh, I see you found the picture of my grandmother," Said nightingale matriarch spoke softly, sadness, clear as glass, in her voice.

Whirling around, I stared at the woman, bewailed that why the woman suddenly was so sad and she was normally so happy, bubbly, and cheerful. That was until the pieces finally clicked together, "So the woman in this picture, she was your grandmother?"

The brown haired woman simply nodded, "You would've loved her."

"Huh?"

"I said you would've loved her, she loved people like you," Yumemi chuckled slightly, "She was quite a noblewoman, though she never did like getting a picture taken. That's why she's scowling in the picture."

I handed the picture to Yumemi, Who gently took it in her hands and smiled softly but the woman in the picture. "What's her name?"

"Nova, Nova Naichingeru. She. She was sadly The last true lost one. And The lost Naichingeru clan has not had another Alpha since." and with that said, she walked away. Her elegant pink tipped by pearl blue tail feathers falling limply to the floor behind her, snow white wings drooping. The bottom of her sunset pink dress disappearing behind one of the large

Why do I have a feeling that this Nova was somehow connected to the Ten no tori.

But, how?

I had spent another seven hours in the library before finally decide to return home. When I walk in the door there waiting for me, with my daughter and brothers. It had to at lease 10 PM at night, to see all three of the little squirts still wide awake, sort of, was quite a surprise. I had suspected of Itachi, but Ichigo and Sasuke, I relayed said two year olds were practically asleep on their feet. Giving Itachi a disapproving look, I herded the two sleepy toddlers to their bedrooms, as they stumbled along, both sleepily muttered a 'welcome home mama/ane-chan.'

"Alright everyone off the bed with you," The toddlers did not complain as I gently talked them into bed. Glancing over my right shoulder I saw Itachi, standing in the toddlers' bedroom door, smoking triumphantly thinking that I had honestly forgotten about him, "That goes for you too, my little ferret."

The smug grin quickly melted off his face, giving me the most adorable puppy dog eyes I had ever seen. I knew his tactics all too well, who's trying to make me cave so he didn't have to go to bed yet, I was not Angelin. Ichigo I attempted to use that trick on me many times before I could for him to say I had grown quite resilient to it.

"That goes for you too young man," I stated firmly, an edgy to my voice making sure the method that I was serious about this go through his surprising stubborn little mind. Pouting in a rather childish manner, Itachi reluctantly followed me to his bedroom, situated between mama and papa's room and Shisui and mine. Quietly sliding clear blue door open, right when Itachi was about to enter his room something suitable our heads causing me a little a small streak and Itachi to a minute a small yelp of surprise and duck benzene me.

Pulling a throwing star out of my weapon pouch, I prepared to throw it, until I heard the loud cry of one of Minato's Messenger hawks. Getting up from my current crouchib, I extended my right arm so the golden bird could land on it. This particular one happened to be Rising Rose, The reason why she was named that way it's because I had raised her from when she had been just a little chick, sadly rising Rose was also an orphan.

I found her mother, clutching onto her tightly in her talents Golden wings wrapped tightly around yourself, among a thick packet of Rose thorns the mother was already on the verge of death when I had arrived. There wasn't anything I could've done to save her. It was already too late, made sure that I would take good care of her chick when I had said yes. She had a past away with a peaceful smile on her razor sharp beak, happy to know that her only chick would be safe.

"Mama Anna, Aunt Tsunade sent me to tell you that mysterious girl you found and her boys have finally awaken from their comas." She had stated simply, her voice held confusion. Rose was no older then Chi.

"Thank you sweetheart. Now go back to bed," I just need to have my arm and she return back to her nest to sleep.

I could not stop smiling as I entered my bedroom, my husband smiling softly at me the whole time.

Third person

Angelyn and Annabel, decked out in their anbu armor, stood side-by-side ready to sept their mission from their Hokage. Their team, Konoha's elite anbu, stood at attention behind their respected team leaders, waiting for the two females' orders.

"Hokage-sama, May I ask what the objective of our mission is?" The dog masked anbu standing directly behind his captain, Annabel Who wore a mask designed to look like the face of a dove. Minato smiled at his former student, notting slightly, and ushered for Kakashi Hatake to continue with his question.

"And why do we need so many ninjas? And why is she, here." The Hatake growled, Really not liking the fact that Aurora Kasaitora would be accompanying them on the mission. Aurora raised an eyebrow at the dog summoner, Her white feline ears remaining perked, fennec tail back-and-forth in clear aggravation. As the dark skinned Kasaitora opened her mouth deliver a snappy remark which would eventually escalate into a fight. A ferret masked male anbu, Shisui, pushed the hot tempered Kasaitora and Hatake apart before it escalated into a taijutsu brawl.

"Why so concerned, dog-san, or could it be the expression fight like cats and dogs not comply to you and Aura?" Belladonna teased. Though, much to the dismay of the female Kazeguraidā Tori, the silver haired Hatake told the clouded blue eyed Kasaitora, the you should never say that she is.

"Because you're blind!"

After the dreaded words had left the Hatake's mouth, everything fell silent. If a pin drop on the could you hear it in packing with the ground but the echo as well. After that remark, Aurora's mouth immediately snapshot. The Kasaitora clinched her fist so tight that her nails do blood, white tail flicking back and force in unadulterated fury. Her cloudy blue cat like eyes nothing more then too thin lines. She did next's surprised everyone in the room.

She launched herself at the spoiled brat of a Hatake!
------------
A song about is how Aurora Theos dog summoner think that's the blind and just in case you forgotten what you look like the pictures of Aurora can you see what he thought she was blind