Season 1 - Episode 19: Commanding Presence

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Bobby groaned. He was disoriented - where was he? What time was it? He couldn't process anything right now.

"Bobby!"
He blinked.
Everything was blurry, and a bit gray. But was that...
"S-Steve...?"
"COME ON, KID!" Steve shouted in an echoey voice. Bobby was lifted up before he knew it and taken outside.

It was still dark out, but the sun was only just beginning to rise.
It was a lot colder outside than inside, too...

"Bobby!" Everyone shouted in relief at the sight of him.
"Wha..." he mumbled. "Whahappen?"

"You passed out in all the smoke,"
Blue broke the news. "We were all so worried...it's a miracle Steve ran back in to save you."

Bobby blinked. "....smoke??"

He looked at the house.
The entire thing was absolutely engulfed in flames - any second longer and he may not have made it out...

"WHAT?!" He shouted, "N-NO-!"
He dropped from Steve's arms and onto the ground, landing with a thud - but he didn't care.
"M- MY ACTION FIGURES!! MY BOOKS!! M-my house..."
He sniffed.

"Bobby..." Zelda knelt down next to him and pat him on the robotic shoulder. "I'm so, so sorry..."

He didn't answer.
He couldn't answer.

All he could do was sob.

"...Is this a good time to say I saved our wallet and his plasma gun?" Blue asked, "Because I saved our wallet and his plasma gun. Here!"

He tossed it at Bobby - Steve caught it, as Bobby was too busy crying, and it was about to hit him in the face.

"Char! Charmander!" Char yelled. He gestured in an attempt to make it clear to Bobby - this time it wasn't him who set the house on fire.
No.
It was someone else.

"WH-WHO WOULD D-DO THIS?!" Bobby cried, "WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS TO US?!"

Blue frowned. He clearly didn't like to see Bobby that upset...
"If I ever find out who did, I'm going to kill them."
Nobody even objected to his over exaggerated death threats this time.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!"
They all looked up.
A giant wooden airship had flown over their burning home.
"You wouldn't have to look very far!"

"BOWSER!" Blue shouted in a blind rage.

Bowser was indeed standing there with an annoying victorious smile.
"WHATSUP, TWERPS!"

"YOU!" Steve yelled, "WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!"
"DAMN RIGHT," Blue's eyes sparked. "SO QUIT BEING A COWARD AND COME FIGHT!"

Bowser just laughed, earning a glare from Zelda as she helped Bobby to his feet again.
"Why?! There's no reason to fight you - I already won!" He gloated. "Watch and weep!"
With that, he took a deep breath - then unleashed more flames into the burning household.
"NO!" Bobby gasped, tears still in his eyes, "NOOO!"

"Char! You know what to do!" Zelda glanced over to him. "Why don't we give Bowser a taste of his own medicine?"

"Charmander!" Char sneered with a mischievous smile.
He charged up a flamethrower of his own.
"CHAAAAAAAAAAR!"

In an instant, Bowser's airship burst into flames.
"GAH!" He shouted. "WHAT WAS THAT?!"
"SWEET REVENGE!" Blue laughed, "IN YOUR FACE!"
"LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!" Bowser commanded to the crew of his burning ship.
That's what he got for building it out of wood.
He turned back to the group.
"This isn't the last you'll see of me, got that?"