Final Roar.

It was finding him that was the problem. They searched around before Ash saw him. He was analyzing a contest book and his phone as they approached.

"Look who it is." His eyes drifted up from what he was doing to see them. He slowly put the book and phone away as he spoke.

"What a surprise..." Paul frowned. He was confident about this. He just had to do the challenge. "What do you want?" Paul gulped as he stepped forward.

"A battle. If you don't mind." He scanned the group before he sighed.

"Fine."

~~~

It was long and hard (No it wasn't), but Paul got it. Kenny had a fit, but even Dawn told him to suffer. As he went off to the center, Ash smiled.

"Well... you seem to be better." Paul didn't respond as Dawn went over.

"You good?" He nodded softly.

"Yeah... just..." He shook his head. "There's a lot on my mind." She smiled before he noticed that the other two had drifted off into another conversation. He took his chances and spoke. "Here..." She paused as she took the package. "Open that tonight. Trust me. I'll see you when I kick Ash's butt next." Ash got pulled back into the conversation at that.

"WHAT!?" Paul smirked as he walked away. Too easy.

~~~

(Bonus scene)

Dawn's face warmed up as she opened the package. Inside was a silky-soft dress with a note: 'Use that whenever'. His skills were as mysterious as he was. She brought the dress close and smiled. She had ideas flowing now.

~

And there it is. The end.

There'll be a series posted after this once I get there, but here's the end of this one!

Meanwhile, I would check out my other books, Blake's Hidden Secrets for any questions and the StoryTellers' Series Notes to check out more from the Squad!

Thanks! Bye!