Chapter 22:

Thirty minutes have passed and we put on a netflix show, to which we didn't pay a single bit of attention to because we were too busy tonguing each other's throats. Our naked bodies sliding against each other still makes me gasp and feel uneasy. We shifted onto our sides, my leg on his outer thigh and his hand on my ass, squeezing every now and then. We back away for a second, to catch a breath. We are for sure going to have bruises on our mouths tomorrow.

I slide on top of him, sitting on his abdomen. "Oh my god." I say and lift off him, hovering over him. "I'm...oh god. I'm so sorry Dom." I am soaking wet from all the making out and my wet part had left a wet mark on his now wet abdomen. He pushes me back down onto him and grunts.

"I licked and swallowed your cum like forty minutes ago." He puts his thumb on my mons about to go into my clit. "Please Nat, cut the fucking bullshit." I guess he's taking on the 'mean' Dom to turn me on, and I hate to admit it but...it's working.

He smiles and cringes at himself, "Yeah, I don't think I can stand doing that to you Nat." He slides his thumb onto my clit then slowly rubs. I close my eyes, biting my lips. I feel him slide his two fingers into my folds. Then he slides them inside, I moan and this feeling just keeps getting better and better. I notice my hips gliding back and forth slowly. He lets out a sexy chuckle and I open my eyes. His pupils are dilated so much, anyone would think he was on hard drugs.

"Ride them." I look at him with my mouth slightly open, taking in as much air as I can. I nod then slowly move back and forth against his fingers. "Good girl." He slaps my ass and I bite back a smile. He hooks his fingers at the top of my tunnel and I gasp and ride his fingers faster.

He keeps his finger completely still, just letting me ride them. I took his other hand that was on my ass, placing it on top of my stomach. I take his thumb and place it on my mons and he chuckles.

"Desperate are we?" I nod, desperately.

He begins moving his thumb up and down my clit making me ride his fingers faster. My tits are bouncing and they hurt but the pleasure is making me forget about it. "Fuck Natalie, I'm coming just by watching you." I smile and ride his fingers faster and throw my head back. He hooks them even more, hitting a really good spot. I let out a moan and slowed down my hips. Still hooked inside of me he lifts me up slowly and slides his fingers out putting them in my mouth. He then lowers me back down, letting my mess puddle on his abdomen.

I slide down between his legs, feeling his cock glide against my pussy. "You're almost gonna come?" I ask him and he nods. I slide his length deep into my mouth and he grunts and groans. I go up and down him, I can tell he's already on the edge of coming.

He grunts and grabs my hair. "I'm..." He stutters but I already know what's going to happen. I go in deeper and use my hands to stroke him as I go out and in. "Oh god." He moans and grabs on tighter to my hair.

I do it one more time and he lets out a loud groan. I slurp on him and feel his mess in my mouth, swallowing every bit of him. He holds my face and brings me to him, kissing me. Not caring that my mouth had just been on his part. "I..." I let out a smug smile, I've left him speechless. I kiss him to shut him up and slide off him. I let out a big sigh and smile.

"I'm so happy we danced with each other." He looks over at me, smiling.

"I'm so happy I asked you to dance with me." I hug him, so tight he grunts. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks. I hum in response. "Why did you want to stop?"

I let out a breath. Why did I want him to stop? Maybe jealousy, maybe the fact that I don't want to risk my heart being broken again. I'll just settle on the jealousy part, I dont want Dom feeling like he's doing something wrong only because I don't know how to trust yet. "Well," I begin, "I kinda saw you kissing another girls cheek and shut down." I confess in one breath, embarrassment taking over my body. He chuckles in response.

"Nat, what if I told you that girl was my cousin?" Oh. Oh shit now this is extra embarrassing. I cover my face with my hands, groaning and feeling my cheeks heat up. He chuckles and removes my hands from my face. "Hey, hey. It's okay, Nat. I know why you reacted the way you reacted. I mean how your relationship with Daniel fucked that up so I totally understand." I look up at him, a small smile on my lips. He gives me a kiss right before whispering sweet words that lulled me to sleep. "You're the only one for me."