Chapter 13:

Yesterday was a dream. I kissed Dominic multiple times and almost had sex with him. I went to sleep smiling and giggling to myself. Now I'm in class, and I'm the only one here. "Good evening Natalie." I flinch and see Dr. Harrison is going to take a seat at the desk in front of the class.

"Oh hi." I smile at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh," I look at my stuff then at her. "Taking class." She shakes her head and chuckles a little.

"You took this class last week." I tilt my head in confusion so she continues. "Remember when a bunch of students called in sick? Only you and a couple other students attended, I'm redoing the class for the ones who missed it."

"Oh, I didn't realize." I start to pack my things. "So, I'm free for today?" She nods with a smile and I silently celebrate because this class is four hours long and I don't think I could handle that.

"Also, congratulations on winning yesterday, that was badass." She says, I laugh and shrug my shoulders.

"Yesterday was not good for my ego." She snorts from laughter and shakes her head.

"So," she sits up and looks through her work bag. "You and Jensen huh?" I smile with heat flushing through my cheeks and shake my head. "You two are cute," she says, clearing her throat. "I'm glad he finally manned up and asked you out instead of competing with you." Dr. Harrison is an old lady so she's stuck in slightly sexist ways, I try not to- wait, what did she say?

"Finally?" I ask in confusion.

"Oh yeah," she pops a mint to her mouth. "He'd tell me multiple times how much he wanted to but was scared thinking he ruined his chances."

I nod trying to hide the shock in my face. "Are you..." I trailed off. "Are you sure it was me?" Before she could even answer a bunch of students walked in and greeted her and congratulated me on yesterday. I smile at her and walk out the classroom, still very much shocked. I'm looking down at my feet, biting my bottom lip in thought. Did Dominic like me this whole time? Did he purposely ask me to dance, even though there were many prettier girls than me? I bump into someone hard and get snapped out of my overthinking. "Shit, I'm so sorry." I look up and see it's Dominic who I bumped into and I immediately break out a smile.

He leans down to pick up my copybook and hands it to me with a smile. "You look pretty today." He says while tucking hair behind my ear.

"Thank you," I blush. "You look pretty too." Oh god Nat, you fucking nervous idiot. He chuckles and I can't help but chuckle too. "Come on." I grab his wrist and pull him out of the building.

"I have class, you know?"

"No you don't, we took it last week we're dismissed." He doesn't even stop to check with the Dr. or stop to ask someone, he trusts me and lets me drag him out. He pushes my hand away then wraps his arm around me and gives me a little kiss on my forehead. We walk to the cafe. I pick up my pace letting go of his grasp after seeing the entrance of the cafe wanting to get in there right away and get bombarded by the strong scent of coffee.
I open the door and rush to the cashier to greet the cashier.

"Well hello Natalie." I smile. I feel Dominic's hand on my lower back and shivers go up my spine. I think he sees it through my shoulders. I'm wearing a tank top so he runs his finger over the bumps on my shoulder, which sends more goosebumps over my body.

"The usual?" She asks the both of us and I hear Dom hum, a deep sexy hum. Who knew humming could be so sexy. I nod and she goes to make our order.

"Oh wait Elle, add two chocolate muffins please, thanks." I quickly say, she nods and hands me the two muffins. I hand one to Dom with a big smile and he happily takes it. Elle comes back with our drinks and tells us to have a good day. We take it to our place and sit down. I immediately take a bite of the muffin after sitting down and moan in delight, maybe on purpose. He stares at me with something deep and hot in his eyes, and watches me take another bite and his eyes grow hungrier.