one

the room filled with the smell of sex as the glassed walls steam up because of the two figures' body heat. You panted tugging the male's face close to yours, smashing both of your lips together as he sped up his pace with a smile itching on his lips.

He whined as your walls clenched around his length. His lips detached from yours and latched on your exhibited breast causing you to gasp as he chewed on your pink buds.

He lifted his head up cupping your cheek with one of his hands as a warm smile played on his lips as he pulled out causing you to release on the bed. He took off the condom tying it up before throwing it in the bin beside the bed.

"that was amazing, baby." he exclaimed as he finally laid beside you covering both of your naked bodies. "heavenly, tae." you briefed, pecking his lips causing him to giggle as he made himself comfortable in your naked embrace.

You both were having a great time cuddling to sleep in each other's embrace wholly unaware of a third person's presence just at the other side of the closed door from the very beginning of the session.

He quite enjoyed the moment while rubbing his clothed boner mostly whenever you were moaning and gasping. his popped-up veins turned blue-ish in color as he felt the need to release his loads. But his blood rushed to his brain wrecked by the fact that you weren't moaning his name but his stepbrother's.

( next morning )

Taehyung just departed to hold a business conference in Paris for a week. Now you are alone in this huge penthouse or maybe jungkook is also in his room?

it's already been a year since your and taehyung's marriage. jungkook shifted with you both a few months ago as he sold his house out of a sudden.

unfortunately, his new house needed some more construction which led taehyung to come up with the idea of jungkook staying with you both til then.

jungkook isn't the type to associate with people and is more like a loner but to your surprise, he didn't oppose staying with you both even for once.

But all through the time he never really made a proper conversation with you or would just straight-up skip your existence.

"jungkook, let's have breakfast together." you offered, watching him coming downstairs while putting on his thin white shirt. "your chocolate milk." you placed the bottle beside his plate as he sat down.

His fist balled up as he finally took a glance at you. your slight limping state didn't go unnoticed by him. Your black laced panty peeked out of your oversized hoodie as you walked. He knew you weren't wearing a bra which made him excited somehow.

you sat across from him having your breakfast while scrolling through your phone screen smiling often. Meanwhile, jungkook's eyes never met with his food but instead locked on your face as his eyes grew dark seeing you smiling.

patience jungkook. His breathing quickened the more he stared at you. His attention diverted towards his phone as it rang displaying the caller id 'ji-eun'.

"sir jeon, the breast size?"