seven

( two years later )

Jungkook sat in a corner of the white room, hugging his knees close to his chest. He had his chin on his knees, staring at the metal door with a blank face as warm tears slipped down his rosy cheeks.

He was having visions of his past deeds towards you again. He can feel how insane he went. He felt disgusted over himself and the urge to ask for your forgiveness was eating him up for a long period of time.

"it's alright, jungkook." Dr.Jen, jungkook's doc who just stepped in the room, rubbed jungkook's back noticing his state causing the male to look up at her. "I have good news for you." she sat on the stool in front of him as Jungkook stared at her waiting for her to proceed.

"you're discharged...and your brother will come to pick you up. isn't it amazing?" Jen's smile faded, noticing jungkook's blank expression. The mixed feeling inside him wasn't helping him at all. 'How am I gonna face him?'

"thanks for your humbleness, Dr.Jen. i truly appreciate it." jungkook let out his words, causing the woman to chuckle. "Don't mention it. I just did my job. The credit is yours because you cooperated." a faint smile formed upon jungkook's lips hearing her remark.

"Dr.Jen, Jungkook's brother is waiting." a nurse informed catching their attention. "time to go back home, bunny boy." Dr.Jen ruffled his hair trying to cheer him up but his face remained blank causing her to sigh. "It's gonna be alright."

Jungkook walked through the parking lot with his suitcase, head hung low. He glanced up at a figure a few meters away whose face was lit up by the rays of his phone. He walked closer, again gluing his eyes on the ground.

His heart raced the more he got closer. Halting his pace as he was now facing taehyung, keeping mum. He didn't dare to even look up at him. Taking the suitcase from jungkook's grip, taehyung put it in his car's trunk. "get in."

The car ride was filled with silence. Anxiety and a pool of thoughts were making jungkook dizzy. "how are you?" taehyung broke the silence with a slight glance at his brother before focusing on the road. "Fine." taehyung nodded at his faint reply.

( at the hotel )

"my room is just before yours. we'll have lunch after you freshen up" taehyung stated, walking into his room. Jungkook sighed, closing the door.

after freshening up, Taehyung went into jungkook's room knocking one time, finding the door slightly open. looking around he saw Jungkook looking out of the glassed wall too lost in the city's beauty.

"jungkook?" turning around his eyes witnessed taehyung standing behind him with an edgy expression. "you zoned out. are you alright?" jungkook nodded, "hyung, can we have lunch in my room? Together?" jungkook uttered almost requesting him. Noticing taehyung nodding, a small smile crept upon his lips.

Sitting across from each other both of them were having their meals. Jungkook took secret glances at his brother to see if there were any kind of negative facial expressions. Jungkook gulped down his coke wetting his dry throat.

"Hyung, i'm really ashamed of whatever i've done. I know i'm at fault as i was the insane one. It still doesn't get in my head why i had even done that in the past. It still sickens me. You don't have to forgive me but please stop troubling yourself to do things for me, i feel so guilty."

Taehyung wiped his lips with a tissue before looking back at jungkook. "I should be sorry to you too. All through the time since we met till now, i've never really given you even just a brotherly hug. Never told you how much i adore you...how much i love you. that day when mom dad was sending you for your first session, i

noticed how you looked over at me for defense but i just stood there doing nothing. I thought our parents knew better than us. sadly, my thoughts were wrong and so were our parents but it didn't hit my head until you let your emotions flow two years ago. still, it won't change the fact that you had a negative intention towards

y/n. It's not only up to me to forgive you, as she was the main victim.but again i'm proud of you that you've learned from your mistakes and you're genuinely sorry. tbh i also think that you were a victim too. We had never tried to talk it out nor helped you tackle your problems and left you alone at an unknown place in your teenage years back then.

The outcome had to be something bad. I failed to protect you as a big brother. I'm sorry, jungkook." tears beamed in his eyes as his cracked voice created a burning sensation in his throat. Meanwhile, jungkook was so moved to react to his confession. This was the longest talk taehyung had with him.

The overwhelming feeling made him tear up. Not wanting to hold back anymore, jungkook rushed to taehyung's seat hugging his head close to his chest. "You blocked my nostrils." "oh, sorry." jungkook panicked and pulled away. Taehyung stood up giving his best smile before engulfing jungkook in a brotherly hug. "Let's have a fresh start."

( after three days )

jungkook shifted to his new house the moment he landed in Korea. He still had a dream to achieve. Everything to reach the goal was prepared but he was in anticipation. He was currently heading to taehyung's penthouse. Finally, i'll face her today.