three

( next evening )

Jungkook's toes twisted along with his fists grasping the sheets of the bed as your tongue swirled around his shaft. His one hand repositioned to the back of your head, pushing it down to feel your warmth all over his length.

"press it, sir." ji-eun said watching jungkook spacing out. jungkook took off his spectacles before slowly bringing his hand towards the back of the robot's head.

The anxiety ran through his veins as he plowed the tiny black button placed there. this is the first time he's gonna switch on the robot in which he put his most elevated effort all through these eight months.

If it doesn't switch on he might lose control over himself. It wasn't even the first robot he had created but still, the apprehension took the best of him.

The robot made three beep sounds before flattering its eyes open. It delayed for a few seconds and sat on the metal bed looking around with curious eyes. Meanwhile, jungkook stood there numb observing the robot.

He could see its body language was flawlessly fitting with yours just like how he input into its system. the audacity to find any difference between you and the robot would be daring from outer appearance. He was proud of himself.

Even if it wasn't his first time creating a robot, the functions and systems of this one were far from those. It has emotions, desires, sensations etc. his favorite part is he made it sensitive to touches.

"Hi, jungkook." the robot greeted after scanning his face. "hey...jeon y/n."a wide smile placed on jungkook's lips as he greeted back, rubbing the robot's hand purposely. he got excited watching the robot's goosebumps poking out of its skin.

( midnight - jungkook's room )

Night times have been the toughest hours for jungkook lately. The continuous wet dreams about his sister-in-law were very much pleasurable yet painful.

His hands slipped inside his shorts, stroking his length delicately before unleashing his loads in his pants. He was sexually frustrated. It's been months since he had sex last time.

After both of your first meeting, he didn't feel anything during the sessions with other women like how he feels even when he's

having wet dreams about you. so he stopped searching for pleasure in other women.

A loud groan escaped from his vocal cord as his strong hormones went wild inside him. Masturbation wasn't enough. It has never been. the sweat trickling down his body irked him more. He gulped down the cold water to soothe his nerves in the kitchen.

He lightly flinched as a hand took an ice cream box from the open fridge. "wanna join?" you asked, he paused before nodding awkwardly closing the fridge door as he followed you behind.

He got the hint that you both are gonna watch a movie as you headed towards the movie room. You both sat on the large cushy sofa bed beside each other under the cozy blanket placing the ice cream box between you both.

Jungkook selected a movie of his liking as you shoved a scoop of the chocolate-flavored ice cream in your mouth. A faint smirk crept on his lips learning the space inside your mouth and he was quite satisfied.

Jungkook unconsciously locomoted his eyes from the screen to the ice cream box but his eyes got stuck at your cleavage on the way as your hard nipples were poking through your silk gown. "jungkook, have you seen my wedding ring somewhere?"

dear diary,

I'm losing control. she looked so irresistible tonight.

fuck the ice cream, she'd taste better !

additional: she seems active during midnights