six

taehyung's veins popped out on his arms, determined to throw his fist hard on jungkook's cheek but he controlled himself by inhaling a sharp breath. "y/n, i want to talk to him alone." he stated not moving his fierce gaze from his brother.

Getting his gesture you walked out of jungkook's room as jungkook glanced at you with a scoff before looking over at his brother. "you're insane, jungkook." "i've always been, hyung." he pronounced 'hyung' in a mocking manner.

"What are these?" taehyung asked, throwing the diary and the photographs on jungkook's face causing the younger male to chuckle. "My obsession over your wife." he made a tsk sound while bending down to collect the materials.

"you messed up the dates." jungkook made a pouty face, straightening his posture, dusting off the diary, irking taehyung's nerves.

"exactly she's my wife and you've no right on her. what...seriously what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like a maniac? we thought you've already recovered." taehyung devastedly asked covering his rage. He needed some answers.

Jungkook's facial expressions became dead serious in an instant as he stared back at taehyung with bloodshot eyes. "y'all are the reason i'm like this! All of you made me look like a psych back then and sent me to that hell of psychs when i was just depressed. I begged y'all not to send me there but no one listened. dad, your mom, you. No one."

jungkook growled at the last two sentences. "I thought you actually assumed me as a brother but i was wrong, you still think of me as your stepbrother." jungkook sneered at his own assertion as taehyung stood there unfazed, observing him.

"After what i found out now, i don't think I'd even consider you as my stepbrother." jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration. "your wife being damn attractive ain't my fault, taehyung!" he stopped his movement before moving close to taehyung with a mischievous smile. "you know what, we can share her. As in we can be in a poly relationship."

Jungkook fell to the floor hitting the side of his right eyebrow by the bed causing him to hiss at taehyung's punch, he couldn't control himself after jungkook's disgusting offer. He thought to sort out things by talking it out to him but jungkook's state shows it's useless.

"You fcking asshole! How low would you fall?" taehyung growled on his face pulling jungkook up by his collar, which didn't stop jungkook from laughing like a maniac. Taehyung, having anger issues, let out all of his anger on jungkook's face, making it bloody.

"you're so weak. i'm still not unconscious." jungkook laughed while coughing blood at his own comment causing taehyung to attempt to throw another punch but he pushed jungkook's body on the bed causing him to lay there almost senseless. Taehyung looked over at his bloody hand as tears escaped slowly from his eyes.

He has always considered jungkook as his own brother since the time his mom and jungkook's dad married. He loved jungkook and supported him as an older brother.

He won't deny he never showed his affection towards him but he did admire him secretly. His cold nature never stopped him from loving his brother but he failed to show it till now. He felt like crying his lungs out watching what he has done to his brother but what jungkook did isn't forgivable.

Jungkook was sent to the US for better therapy as sending him to jail would never help his state but would make it worse. He needed professional help to at least get a sense of his doings.

dear diary,

if happiness ain't for me, then it's not for

anyone else ; 31 Jan, 2022.