two

"sir jeon, the breast size?" the woman on the other side of the phone asked, causing Jungkook's eye to locate on your chest with a poker face.

"leave it for me." as soon as he finished his sentences, he hung up the call, not bothering to hear out the woman's bidding.

"I lost my appetite." he declared getting up from his seat. You looked over at his plate and sighed seeing his untouched food.

( 13;36 hours - jungkook's lab )

Jungkook was standing beside a robot lying down on a metal bed. he had been working on it for eight months now and he is pretty elated with his creation.

The skin of the robot's body parts from head to toe was already layered also with every detail he wanted to input. He smiled in satisfaction as his thumb brushed on the lifeless robot's lips.

"sir, the wigs." jungkook took in a sharp breath, closing his eyes in annoyance before turning to the figure. "don't wear heels from now on. i hate it when the clicking sound echoes in my lab."

his voice was gruff and dominant which almost compelled the woman to take off her heels and place them at the corner of his lab mumbling a short apology.

Jungkook scanned ji-eun's body up and down while slowly tilting his head to the right, not caring if the woman was uncomfortable with his intense gaze. "strip."

He casually ordered, straightening his posture as he shoved his hands in his pocket, waiting for her to follow his command, patiently, causing ji-eun to be baffled.

Jungkook latched the distance between him and ji-eun watching her not obey him. "why aren't you striping, ji-eun-ah?" his fierce gaze pierced through her soul as he tugged her hair strands behind her ear before backing away as she proceeded to take off her outfit slowly. His lips curved up in a mischievous smirk feeling conquering.

fast forward >>>

Jungkook's tongue made a tsk sound as his eyebrows knitted. "This dress looks better on her than you, right?" he eyed ji-eun who was now in her laboratory coat only,

perfectly concealing her naked body till her knees, with all the buttons buttoned up as he enquired her in excitement. she nodded her head trying not to trigger her senior.

( at the penthouse - 16;02 hours )

Jungkook stopped by your room on the way to his. peeking inside his lips curved up in a smile seeing you fast asleep. sneaking towards your sleeping figure, he bent down on his knees.

He slipped his black mask till his chin before placing a long peck on your forehead. His eyeballs rolled back as your aroma hit his nose.

he pecked your cheeks and lastly kissed the corner of your lips. "missed you, baby." he whispered, intertwining both of your fingers with a cheeky smile which soon evaporated as something nudged on the sides of his middle and index finger.

frowning, he looked over both of your intertwined hands causing his gaze to darken as a scoff trailed off along with a low chuckle spotting the wedding ring on your ring finger.

detaching his hand from yours he slowly took off the ring from your finger before gently placing your hand on the bed.

He clenched the ring in his fist as he stood up, somewhat upset. "ugly" he commented on the ring before shoving the ring in his pocket as he exited your room.