final

( at taehyung's penthouse - JK's POV )

I was kinda shocked to see my stepmom and dad present there too. however, i just tried my best to not engage with them and have my meal quietly. My eyes were taking glances over at the baby who's in tahyung's arms now, he rocked her lightly, making her giggle.

Her facial configurations quite resemble her mother's, y/n. About y/n, she was sitting across from me, we still haven't talked but it feels as if she's not discomforted at my presence. She was smiling and participating in the family gathering heartily but never really took a proper glance at me as I did.

She has become a little chubby, probably because of pregnancy but yet so attractive. Taehyung and y/n are meant to be together. They are perfect.

( after lunch - author's pov )

Jungkook went upstairs looking over at his so-called room. Everything was neat and clean and so much changed. As if it wasn't the room he was staying in before. "looking for your things?" a female voice from behind lightly made him flinch making him face her.

"Oh, it's you..." his voice trailed off as he looked away. "yea me." a strike of awkward silence spread through the room until Jungkook decided to break it. "y/n, i don't know if my simple sorry would make you forgive me for my sins or not but i want you to know i'm genuinely sorry.

It was so immature of me to do such a traumatic move on you. I know i've left a scar on your trust for me. I know i'm guilty but trust me i wasn't in my right mind back then. I was insane." he explained. you crossed your arms on your chest, taking in a sharp breath.

"hope you're genuine about it." you said, causing him to look up at your eyes full of devastation. "I am y/n. trust me." you sighed nodding your head.

( fast forward — jk's pov )

she was in my arms as I embraced her close to my chest, her giggles filled the room, creating a beautiful moment. those giggles were euphoric to my ears. she's such an angel, Kim Hiah.

she rested her small puffy palm on my right cheek, smiling and showing her gum. I smiled back 'cause that was so cute. "jungkook, have you thought about your marriage and stuff yet?" my dad asked using his cold tone causing my smile to evaporate. "not yet, dad" I replied politely and to my surprise he just halted with a hum.

( after a month — author's pov )

taehyung and y/n had their jaws dropped while staring at the big screen of the television. they were beyond shocked and frustrated. it was a robot exhibition show where robots were being displayed and their functions were being introduced by their prominent inventors and Jungkook was one of them.

he ran his hands over the robot's skin as it reacted almost immediately, taking the audience's attention. He described everything about the functions of it which was quite unique and appealing. but something about the robot was way too familiar to the two audiences in front of the tv screen.

"the face and voice seem like yours..." taehyung's voice trailed off in disbelief and you stared at the screen blankly, observing how shamelessly he was letting his hands roam around the robot's body. he never changed...did he?

both of your attention went to the maid who walked into the living room with a gift-wrapped box in her hand. "a woman named ji-eun gave this to ma'am." you and taehyung shared a confused look not remembering anyone's name ji-eun you know.

the maid took her leave, handing you the box. Opening the box with your nervous hand you were kinda at ease finding a light blue fluffy toddler onesie with a sticky note on it. 'for hiah' A scowl patterned up on your face finding another page in the box.

Obsession never ends, it just shifts. mine is complicated, it neither ended nor shifted. don't worry, i won't bother you anymore but you will always be in my mind. I'm sorry I couldn't get you out of my head. trust me i tried. oh and I achieved my goal all thanks to your beautiful face and melodious voice. they helped a lot ㅋㅋㅋ

anyways, send my love to Hiah. kinda miss that fluff ball <3

— jungkook