five

( next morning )

you took medicine to soothe the pain you've been feeling in your head since you woke up. it felt like throbbing.

you couldn't remember anything from last night but just the dinner you had with Jungkook. maybe I was too stressed. you shrugged it off.

today you took a day off. jungkook had already left for work. so you were all alone which gave you some sort of ease.

you let the water from the shower trickle down your body calming your muscles and causing you to close your eyes as the slow music from your speaker formed a mood.

Your eyes shot open as a hand slid through your waist from behind. Your body reacted causing the male to chuckle before calmly whispering in your ear. "it's tae, angel."

you turned to him in an instant only to detect his warm smile. you delivered yours too before pulling him in by his face, pressing your lips on his soft ones, urgently as the running water soaked him too.

Your hands shamelessly roamed over his clothed chest as he bit your lower lip. taehyung picked you up by your thighs slamming your back at the nearest wall turning the kiss into a makeout session.

"I missed you." his breathy voice near your ear gave you goosebumps as he slowly penetrated his length in you. Both of your groans and gasps filled the bathroom as moans echoed along. It felt euphoric.

( at your shared room )

you were sitting on the bed naked as taehyung dried your hair with his towel. he sat in front of you cupping your cheek with one hand, smiling at you so endearingly, causing you to peck his lips.

his smile evaporated as his eyes fell on your right nipple witnessing a small wound. "is it of our last session's mark?" he asked brushing his thumb over

the wound as you looked at it. "maybe. I don't really remember." hearing your statement he leaned in pecking your nipple. "I'm sorry." he apologized before giving it some gentle sucks.

( fast forward )

taehyung came back early from Paris as his meetings were finished according to schedule without any delays. As he worked in his office room, you decided to clean the rooms being in a mood to do so.

after finishing cleaning the other rooms, you hesitantly twisted the knob of jungkook's room's door. looking around it was a mess. clothes shattered everywhere and there were lots of books on robotics, drugs and some erotic books displayed on his shelf.

tidying up his bed you went over to his desk. he must have been a bookworm. this was the first thought which came to your mind watching his huge collection of books. Suddenly your eyes fell upon an open diary making eyebrows to be knitted, reading the displayed page.

「 dear diary, y/n's been too irresistible lately. I bet my cock would fit perfectly in her mouth just how her boobs would in my hands. She'd look so fine thumping on my length. The imagination of it is already driving me crazy; 25 Jan, 2022. 」

You felt numb and too weak to even react to it. It was a sudden shock you don't know if you'll recover any sooner. But your curiosity led you to read the whole diary. You regret it though. sitting on the bed in shock, you stared at nothing.

"angel, i had been call...what happened, y/n?" taehyung, who came inside jungkook's room with a jolly mind, got worried watching your state before crouching down in front of you. You looked at him blankly not knowing how to tell him. He was about to hold your hands but noticed the diary and took it from your hold.

His jaw clenched as he finished reading just one page. He didn't want to read more of it. It was too much for him. He stood up going through jungkook's belongings on the desk, aggressively shattering them around. His breathing became uneven as your nude pictures showed up in his drawer.

He clenched his fists on the photos causing his knuckles to turn white. He was ashamed, embarrassed, angry, upset and frustrated at his brother's deed. He just went too far.

"ouk, you two found out?" jungkook giggled, walking into his room, catching both of your attention.