four

( after two days - 9 pm )

You exhaustedly went inside the penthouse after finishing your schedule at your office. As you were about to make your way towards your room the aroma of food pulled you towards the dining.

the ceiling lights were dim and a man in a kitchen wearing an apron was pouring red wine into two glasses. He looked over at you, sensing your presence as your cologne spread in the hall.

He gave you a smile that was somewhat warm yet eerie. Taking off his apron, he made his way towards you still maintaining the smile. "you seem exhausted already." his breath brushed over your face as he spoke in his hoarse tone.

He pulled a chair for you before gesturing to you to have a seat which you obeyed, making him satisfied as he took a seat across from you. Looking over the table your eyes glanced at all the dishes displayed on it with passionate decorations, taking the spotlight already.

Shoving a slice of the steak in your mouth you were entirely pleased as it felt like liquefying by your saliva as you chewed. "well, i've never known what job you do. are you a cook?" you placed the knife and the fork on your plate, grabbing a tissue to wipe the corner of your lips.

Jungkook's eyes followed your movement as he stared back at you with the same smile. "I would be if you wish me to be one." his answer was almost a blank one for you.

One thing you didn't fail to notice was the strange change in his behavior today. He was having an actual conversation with you.

( fast forward )

you stepped out of the bathroom after a long warm shower. you turned on the lights of your room which you remember turning on before going for a shower.

you stood numb on your track noticing Jungkook in his shorts only, half laid on your bed balancing on one elbow as he used his other hand to scroll through his phone screen looking effortlessly fine.

your mind went blank. the heat between your legs rose more than before. What was in the food? you don't know but it sure made you lose your mind after approximately 15 minutes after the dinner.

moreover, what's the purpose of him being here in such a position and in such attire? strange. "oh, y/n. come here." he exclaimed, noticing you. He sat on the bed letting his feet touch the floor as you stood between his legs.

he gave you a gummy smile while taking off your bathrobe leaving you naked in front of him. his sparkled eyes observed your naked self up close.

he placed a long kiss on your tummy pulling you closer by your waist. His tongue swirled in a circular motion on your navel giving you tingle feelings. Jungkook looked up at you before laying on the bed with you on top.

he slowly captured your lips with his while changing the position, making him the top. pulling away only for a few seconds he again attached both of your lips, moving each other's mouths in sync as he hummed in between in satisfaction.

He walked his two fingers on your tummy towards your womanhood still not leaving your lips. you gasped in his mouth as his one finger made it inside you. your eyes got shut tightly as he penetrated two more before thrusting his fingers in you.

he slurped on your lower lip asking for a kiss. Your eyes rolled back as your walls clenched around his fingers, tightening the space. leaving a breathy moan you released your loads on his fingers. He chuckled watching you panting.

He put his warm mouth on your plump breast while squishing the other one. His tongue swirled around your nipples causing them to soften. He sucked on it causing you to grip on his hair. "Taehyung" you moaned out loud making his ear perk up.

He bit on your nipple causing it to bleed a little before leaving your nipple with a pop sound staring at your half-opened eyes with a blank face. He felt upset and triggered.

He made you wear your bathrobe before making you lay down properly with a blanket on. Noticing you're already asleep, he went out of your room with a clenched jaw as anger fumed inside him.

dear diary,

chapter : first date and touches ; 29 Jan, 2022

chapter : intercourse ; soon :)