Three

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet." Hermione said. "I don't know." Harry said. "Something's moving out there." Ron looked out the window, his voice was shaky. I hear screams. The lights go out. "I don't like this." I say quietly. Just then the train shakes. "Something's coming aboard." Ron says shakily. I admit, I'm fucking scared. All of a sudden the temperature drops. Like it DROPS. we can see our own breath and ice forms on the window.

I look over at the sleeping man. Yep. Still asleep. How the fuck was he still asleep?

I was shaken out of my thoughts when something touched my foot. "Ow. Ron that was my foot." I whispered. "Sorry." He whispered back.

Crookshanks hissed. It scared me so I grabbed Ron's hand in panic. I was too scared to give a shit. Then it happened. I saw a hand - what looked like one anyway - on the handle to the car. I paled, so did Ron. A black, cloaked, thingy entered the car. It was terrifying. I squeezed Ron's hand. Hard. I was so scared I thought I would pass out. The creature glided over to me, did some creepy shit which caused me to scream, then when Harry said "What the fuck" it went to him. It did the same thing to him. He screamed. Just then the "sleeping man" jumped up, his wand pointing at the creature. A bright light came out of his wand and the creature disappeared. I lost consciousness after that.

When I woke up, I was in Ron's arms. I had a horrible headache and was nauseous. The man was standing there. "Here. Eat this. You'll feel better." He outstretched his hand and inside it was a piece of chocolate. "Thanks." I said weakly. I ate it. He was right, it did make the headache go away, but the nausea still lingered, it was probably just train sickness or something though.

A few seconds later Harry woke up. I guess he passed out as well. He held his head, and the man gave him some chocolate as well. He said the same thing about the chocolate making you feel better.

"Sir, what. What the hell was that." I asked. "It was a dementor. They guard Azkaban." With that he exited the car, but not before saying he was going to have a talk with the conductor and telling Harry to eat his chocolate.

Hermione and Ron got up and walked out of the car, to change their robes, leaving me and Harry sitting next to each other. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Just a little nauseous though, but that's probably just the train ride." I shrugged "how about you?" He smirked slightly. "I'm good."

He paused for a moment. "We should change into our robes. We'll be there any minute." I nodded.

Ron came in a few seconds after I nodded. "Soo. Whacha talking about." He smiled. "Oh nothing. Harry was just saying we should change into our robes." I began to take my shirt off, only because I had a tank top underneath. I saw Ron and Harry blush. "Calm down I have another shirt on." I smirked slightly, removing my long sleeve and putting on my robe.

Once it was on I stuck my arms in and pulled down my jeans. Ron's face was red as his hair. "What are you looking at?" I asked jokingly. "Erm. Uh. Nothing. I. Was Looking out the window!" He said, covering up. I smiled. He was pretty cute.

Wait, what!?

When we got to Hogwarts I saw Draco. He ran up to me. "Phee about earlier. I'm sorry. Weaslebee just pisses me off, so does Potter. " He looked like a puppy. "Dra, Ron actually showed me more compassion that you have in ten years." Then Ron walked up behind me. I grabbed his hand. I felt him tense up.

"Phee please." He begged. I released Ron's hand and stepped closer to Draco. I hugged him. "Try to get along? For me?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded. "I'll try." I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

After the hug we got into carriages. I was with Ron and Draco. The tension was so thick you could cut it. The ride was silent and very VERY awkward.

When I walked into the great hall my mouth fell open. I said goodbye to Ron and Draco and walked to where the first years were. Professor Dumbledor began to speak. "We have many new first years and, for the first time, a new student for the third years. Let the sorting begin."

McGonagal stood. "Phoenix Riddle." I heard everybody gasp. Great. I stepped up to the stool. I felt everybody staring at me. McGonagal put the hat on my head.

"Oh. A Riddle. Your father was the last Riddle, until you. He was a great Slytherin. But you. You're different. You have power, so you would be a good Slytherin." It paused. "But you are brave. So Gryffindor?" He paused again. "Yet loyal. A Hufflepuff." Once more. "And intelligent. Ravenclaw perhaps?"

My heart was beating faster than it ever had. My eyes were clenched shut. I could feel all eyes on me. I opened my eyes and looked at Ron. He Mouthed breathe. My eyes wandered to Draco, who still looked like a puppy.

"I know.." The hat began again. "you're a -"