Four

My heart is pounding.

Gryffindor, where they are brave.

Ravenclaw, where they are smart.

Hufflepuff, where they are loyal.

Slytherin, home of my father.

*Flashback*

It was my eleventh birthday. Draco and I where playing hide and go seek in Malfoy Manor (don't judge). I hid inside a big room.

I heard footsteps and started to giggle. When I looked through a crack in the door I saw people in silver masks with black hoods.

My eyes widened and I was about to panic. Draco came up from behind and hugged me.

"What the hell are they?" I asked quietly. Draco hesitated before he answered. "Death eaters. They are followers of your dad." Draco looked at me, his expression dead serious.

"Does your dad want me to be one?" He asked quietly. Shrugged.

After they where gone Draco released me from the embrace. "Wait here. Okay? I'll be back." I nodded and stood there.

This room had something about it. Something, off.

I spun in a full circle. That's when I saw him. In the corner there was a little. Thing. He had big ears and wore a potato sack.  I approached him.

"Hi. I'm Phoenix." I smiled and outstretched my hand. The little creature flinched when I extended my hand, as if he thought I would slap him. "I'm not going to hurt you." I said calmly. "Its for you to shake"

The creature looked at me. "Dobby has never shaken hands with a. Wizard." Dobby started to sob. I hugged him. "Well then, Dobby, you must not meet wizards often." Dobby began to sob more at my touch.

"Dobby has never been hugged by a wizard. Dobby thanks you." He said happily.

The slamming of a door made me jump. "What are you doing with that vile creature." Lucius yelled, obviously furious.

"I was just-" "Dobby spoke first. Dobby is to blame." Dobby interrupted me. "BAD DOBBY. BAD.  BAD. DOBBY"  he said while slamming his face into a pillar.

"Very well. From now on you stay away from Phoenix. Understand?" Lucius spoke menacingly. Dobby nodded furiously. "I'll deal with you later." As soon as Lucius finished Dobby vanished.

Lucius looked at me. "You are a great wizard, Like your father. At Hogwarts I am certain you will be a Slytherin, Like your father. You don't have time to waste on those filthy little.... Servants." His voice was firm. "Okay..." I said quietly.

Lucius walked out of the room and shortly after Draco walked in. He had a small box with him. He handed it to me.

"Happy birthday, Phee." He smiled.

I opened the box to find a snake inside. I set the box down and hugged Draco.

"This is the best birthday ever!!" I squealed into his shoulder.

*Flashforward*

A/N I love potter puppet pals so I just had to.