We don't talk about bruno x Caelum & Gavin

-Caelum pov-
Ugh will they ever get out of bed. Ooo I know I'll just go wake them up I'm usually good at that. I hope they don't get mad I'm sure they won't. Their pretty sweet to me.
-no pov-
Caelum walked to your room carrying a cup of ice water. He would either give it to you to drink or dump it on you. It depends on if you got up or not.
      "Heyyyyy wake uppppp." Caelum whined shaking you to try and get you to wake up.
        "Mmm" you whined shoving his hands away and rolling over, pulling the blanket higher on your head.
       "If you don't wake up I'll dump this ice cold water on your head," Caelum stated with a smirk,shaking the glass so the ice would clink making you sit up quickly.
     "Please don't. I'm up I promise," you say putting your hands up in surrender.
    "Why aren't you doing this to Gavin?" You whined poking your sleeping incubus in the back.
    "Gavin's scary in the morning," Caelum replied, with a rather adorable pout on his face.
    You chuckled "Good point. Wanna go and watch a movie downstairs so we don't wake grumpy?" You asked ruffling Caelums hair making him smile and giggle. He nodded and pulled your arm making you climb out of bed to the living room.
       "What do you wan-" you started to ask but got interrupted by Cealum "Encanto!! It's our favorite movie!" Cealum said handing you the tv remote. You giggle and put on the movie.

About 20 minutes later
You and Caelum were singing the lyrics to "we don't talk about Bruno" completely forgetting about the sleeping incubus. Well he wasn't sleeping anymore.

Gavin's pov-
What the hell are those two doing? I groaned and got out of bed putting on some grey sweatpants not worrying about a shirt it was just Voyeur and Caelum it would be fine. I walked downstairs and smiled at the two dancing in the living room. Cute. I rifted to the kitchen so I didn't disturb the oh so important song. If I'm being honest it's cute seeing them like this. I really care about them. I'm glad there both smiling.
     "Gavin!" I hear Caelum shout my name, he must think I'm still upstairs. I walk out of the kitchen carrying an apple and hug Voyeur from behind making them jump.
    "Sorry deviant I didn't mean to scare you" I say kissing them on the forehead
    "It's ok. Caelum he's right here" they say smiling at their little family.
   "Oh ok. Hey Gavin wanna watch movies with us?" Caelum asked smiling at me.
   I replied with a simple "Sure," as I sat down in between the two as they both laid there head on my shoulders. I'm glad they're both happy.

Ok that one wasn't as long as I wanted but I ended up going brain dead half way through and forgetting what I was writing about but hope you enjoyed lol